Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

form 80, character assement and form 1101 police chks

form 80, character assement and form 1101 police chks

Old Jun 28th 2005, 8:20 pm
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Was the Gold Coast now Bolton, Manchester
Posts: 179
lisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nice
Default form 80, character assement and form 1101 police chks

with the from 80,

personal particulars for character assessment, does my partner have to fill one in as well, as he is included on my application for independant skilled migration ( as my fiance). It asks for each person applying for a visa to fill the form in, but at the end of the form it asks for spouse details. is he classed as applying for a visa or is he just piggy backing on my application and one form 80 will be enough.

As well form 1101 for police chks, this appears to be for people living in oz or working holiday visa whom have lived there before, am i correct as i thought i saw this being needed to be sent with your application, we were in sydney for around 3 mths on a working holiday visa visa but then left to carry on traveling, do i need to fill this form in,

thx again, maybe over cautious lisa.
lisas is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 8:53 pm
  #2  
What's happening dudes?
 
wmoore's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Bayside Brisbane
Posts: 20,647
wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: form 80, character assement and form 1101 police chks

I thought that was confusing too but yes, everyone on the application who is over 16 has to fill one in. We both filled in the spouse part too
wmoore is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 9:47 pm
  #3  
Alone again, naturally
 
Pollyana's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Posts: 92,336
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: form 80, character assement and form 1101 police chks

Originally Posted by lisas

As well form 1101 for police chks, this appears to be for people living in oz or working holiday visa whom have lived there before, am i correct as i thought i saw this being needed to be sent with your application, we were in sydney for around 3 mths on a working holiday visa visa but then left to carry on traveling, do i need to fill this form in,

thx again, maybe over cautious lisa.
You need 1101 if you need an Aussie police check - and you ned one of those if you have spent 12 months or more in Australia. It does not have to be in one hit, but if your total time here adds up to 12 months then you need the check done.
Pollyana is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 11:17 pm
  #4  
BE Enthusiast
 
hedgehog-girl's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: In our own house! Northern beaches
Posts: 523
hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default Re: form 80, character assement and form 1101 police chks

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You need 1101 if you need an Aussie police check - and you ned one of those if you have spent 12 months or more in Australia. It does not have to be in one hit, but if your total time here adds up to 12 months then you need the check done.
This has changed...Me and my partner have only been in Australia for 5 months and we have had to fill form 1101 out this was confirmed both in writing and by telephone by DIMIA. DIMIA said that they are asking anyone who has been a temporary resident in Australia to fill one out whether it be a workinging holiday or business visa
hedgehog-girl is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2005, 1:57 am
  #5  
Alone again, naturally
 
Pollyana's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Posts: 92,336
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: form 80, character assement and form 1101 police chks

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
This has changed...Me and my partner have only been in Australia for 5 months and we have had to fill form 1101 out this was confirmed both in writing and by telephone by DIMIA. DIMIA said that they are asking anyone who has been a temporary resident in Australia to fill one out whether it be a workinging holiday or business visa
Thanks, thats worth knowing. Certainly not common knowledge on the forum yet, as presumably it'll affect everyone going from Prospective Spouse to Spouse visas too
Pollyana is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.