Form 47SK!!

Old Jul 7th 2005, 11:49 am
Ready to go home!!!

Ginger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant future
Default Form 47SK!!

Hi,

I am new here and have just discovered the forum. We have just been approved for our TRA skills visa and are now filling out the above form. I have a couple of questions if someone wouldn't mind helping me. On the checklist, it says that basic documents required are evidence of English language ability. Does this apply if you are English and if so, what kind of documentation do they want??

Also, they ask for evidence of specific work experience. My husband has scored 10 points for this because he has more than 3 years experience as a chef. Do they want evidence of the length of time he has been a chef (i.e a CV) or do they want specifics of the exact work that he has done (i.e what we had to submit to TRA).

Any help would be great as we want to try and send it off in the next week.

Thanks
Emma
Old Jul 7th 2005, 12:49 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form 47SK!!

Not sure about the relavant work exp but you will have to send all the Docs you sent to TRA we have only just sent our TRA so we have only just stated looking at the main app!Bummer if id realised we had to send the same dos we would have had them certified at the same time!
Sorry cant help more

Kris
Old Jul 7th 2005, 12:53 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and welcome
Also try posting this on the immigration forum!
There is also a search thing at the top of the page which lets you search for other threads on the subject!!
Kris
Old Jul 7th 2005, 12:59 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ginger1002
Hi,

I am new here and have just discovered the forum. We have just been approved for our TRA skills visa and are now filling out the above form. I have a couple of questions if someone wouldn't mind helping me. On the checklist, it says that basic documents required are evidence of English language ability. Does this apply if you are English and if so, what kind of documentation do they want??

Also, they ask for evidence of specific work experience. My husband has scored 10 points for this because he has more than 3 years experience as a chef. Do they want evidence of the length of time he has been a chef (i.e a CV) or do they want specifics of the exact work that he has done (i.e what we had to submit to TRA).

Any help would be great as we want to try and send it off in the next week.

Thanks
Emma
Hi Emma

My hubby has just passed TRA as a chef also!
you need to include a complete copy of all the documentation you sent with TRA (we got 2 cert copies of everything originally for this) which will cover the evidence part of the points systems....It states in booklet 6 that you need to include an up to date CV also.

As for the english language requirement, as far as I understand it a combination of his birth certificate saying he was born in the UK & a copy of his post-secondary certs (i.e. TRA stuff such as his 706/1 etc) show that he is english speaking.

Love,

Claire
x

Last edited by Jonahs_mummy; Jul 7th 2005 at 1:03 pm.