Form 26

Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

Fullcontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form 26

I need two health forms, I have downloaded Form 160 but still require Form 26 and ideas or links where I can get this? Ive tried australia.org.uk and immi.gov.au but no joy.

Cheers

Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

sharonfromessex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Form 26

whats form 26 for exactly?
I do remember there being another form that was supposed to come with the medical forms, they no longer require this apparently
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Fullcontrol is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its just a basic Medical Examination form, I spoke to Immigration yesterday who informed me I need to fill this out form, contains questions like "Have you ever had an operation" etc. The only problem is there does not seem to be anywhere to download it.
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

sharonfromessex is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just had a quick look on immi.go.uk, the only form 26 I could see was one for visa applications within Oz and one for doctors applying
sorry can't be of much help
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:21 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fullcontrol
I need two health forms, I have downloaded Form 160 but still require Form 26 and ideas or links where I can get this? Ive tried australia.org.uk and immi.gov.au but no joy.

Cheers

Hi,

here is a link to the medical forms: http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/HTML/medical.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page and right-click on the link for form 26.

(It says on the page that the forms are for persons applying in London and all other people should await instructions. Ignore that. Provided you have your DIMIA reference number, you can use the forms. When you've printed the form, you'll see there is a section "for office use only". You have to enter your DIMIA reference number there, so that DIMIA can match up your application with your medicals.- If this isn't clear, send me a pm.)

Gina