Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Form 1266 Skill Matching

Form 1266 Skill Matching

Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Red face Form 1266 Skill Matching

We have just had a request through from the DIMIA for our meds (we are having our medicals in Knightsbridge on Tuesday), PCC's (already sent) and for the Skills Matching form 1266 to be filled in, why would they want us to fill this in? Any ideas? Will this affect our chances if they cannot find a suitable job match for my husband (IT Project Manager Financial Sector) Agent has said that finding a job through this is a million to one!!!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form 1266 Skill Matching

Originally Posted by Pink & Fluffy
We have just had a request through from the DIMIA for our meds (we are having our medicals in Knightsbridge on Tuesday), PCC's (already sent) and for the Skills Matching form 1266 to be filled in, why would they want us to fill this in? Any ideas? Will this affect our chances if they cannot find a suitable job match for my husband (IT Project Manager Financial Sector) Agent has said that finding a job through this is a million to one!!!
Hi

As far as I know you don't have to fill it in. We did but have not heard anything. As you say it's a million to one shot.

It won't affect your application in any way
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

HJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant future
Default Re: Form 1266 Skill Matching

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hi

As far as I know you don't have to fill it in. We did but have not heard anything. As you say it's a million to one shot.

It won't affect your application in any way
According to migration agent, this is compulsory. We had enough points and our case officer has requested this.

Do you think this means he doesnt thimk we have enough points and wants us to go on the skills database now.

Thanks

Helen