Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

and forgot to add...........

and forgot to add...........

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

sandra oldfield is on a distinguished road
Default and forgot to add...........

flights booked for 29/08/04............malaysian airlines (they were pretty cheap) take off at 12 noon. So you van all think of us as that plane thundres down the runway...oops, Forgot to add...............I HATE flying!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:24 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: and forgot to add...........

Originally posted by sandra oldfield
flights booked for 29/08/04............malaysian airlines (they were pretty cheap) take off at 12 noon. So you van all think of us as that plane thundres down the runway...oops, Forgot to add...............I HATE flying!!!
Best you still make our final ladies night on the 14th!!:lecture:

And if you hate flying........it seems you're up sh*t creek without a paddle mate!! ........ah bugger it just make sure you keep yourself topped up with vodka an you'll be fine!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:24 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

We will definalty be thinking of you mate....

I hate flying as well..

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:30 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate flying too and I work in travel...doh! Get some Xanax on prescription from your Doc and you will be away with the fairies!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:33 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

I'm runnign out of CONGRATS for ya Sandra, that 4 you've had 2nite.

Also hate flying (there's a lot of us on here)

Kala
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:53 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooo, not long to go now then

Xanax is the way to go forlonghaul (whether you like flying or not! )
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats again!!!

You're going 2 days before us, will be thinking of you for the flight - have a nice glass or two, you'll soon relax!!!