Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

forest lake is full of british its great

forest lake is full of british its great

Old Jul 29th 2006, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all
Default forest lake is full of british its great

i have lived here 3 years its full of british people so if any one wants to know about forest lake brisbane drop me a line
Old Jul 29th 2006, 10:57 am
Down under NOW ye ha

joe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to alljoe north east is a name known to all
Default Re: forest lake is full of british its great

Thats great we are heading that way very soon

Originally Posted by wintersgills
i have lived here 3 years its full of british people so if any one wants to know about forest lake brisbane drop me a line
Old Jul 29th 2006, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

not likely al just not answer the phone
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

no worries jo al see you soon
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

So it is another of those ethnic enclaves?
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:50 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

its full of british people

Dear lord in heaven above, this is exactly why I left the UK!

Last edited by iPom; Jul 29th 2006 at 11:51 am. Reason: I'm a drama queen so had to add some bold. :D
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Aye Plenty
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Well Never Forget Where You Are From Mate You Will Never Be An Ozzi Unless You Where Born Here
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

hi yes will you PM with some info we are looking to buy and have seen the Springfield Lakes which was too far away as our eldest goes to Calamvale College.

Wot are prices like????

Cheers
Manx Mrs
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

Well Never Forget Where You Are From Mate You Will Never Be An Ozzi Unless You Where Born Here

Just joking, lad... hence the smileys.

Can I ask why the capital letters for each word? It's actually very difficult to read. I'm all for personal style etc, but it sort of interrupts the flow a bit.
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yea How Are You Pretty Good Prices Nice Place To Live We Love It Not As Far Out As Springfield Come And Have A Look If Your In Brizzy
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yea just printed something forgot to take it off no worries u think i like some british they pricks but most ok its the same where ever you are
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

Yea just printed something forgot to take it off no worries u think i like some british they pricks but most ok its the same where ever you are

(Cheers mate)
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

May not be born here but would be totally committed to Oz and recon that makes me an Australian.
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

yea give ya head a shake mate ime commited but i will never be an ozzi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.