Reload this Page >

footie is off on her travel !!

footie is off on her travel !!

Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default footie is off on her travel !!

Hi Guys

Very manic here today getting all those last minute bits done.

Just wanted to say

Earlswood & Billabong i wish you all the best in your new lives in Brisbane. Have a safe trip and keep in touch xx

Boomie hope everything goes will with the big move have a fab new life xx

Rach all the best for the party this weekend hope you have a ball xx

Artep everything still crossed that your property is sold soon xxxx

Sandra heres wishing a speedy visa grant xxx

To everyone else who`s waiting i hope the responses you need are quick.

Abergas just wanted to say Happy Wedding Anniversary just looked at my diary and noticed it there xxxx

If i have missed anyone i apologise but lack of sleep and excitement are beginning to take its toll

footie xx
Old Aug 4th 2004, 8:09 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: footie is off on her travel !!

Originally posted by footie chick
Hi Guys

Just wanted to say

Earlswood & Billabong i wish you all the best in your new lives in Brisbane. Have a safe trip and keep in touch xx

Abergas just wanted to say Happy Wedding Anniversary just looked at my diary and noticed it there xxxx

If i have missed anyone i apologise but lack of sleep and excitement are beginning to take its toll

footie xx

you lucky devil!!
hope you have a fab trip......!!
good luck!!!

sue
Old Aug 4th 2004, 8:16 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Footie!

Hope you have a fabulous time!

Siren
Old Aug 4th 2004, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say

footie xx

Hi Tracie

Have a safe trip, hope it's turns out to be everything you want it to be. Did you get my letter?
How did you remember my wedding anniversary? You star!!!

take care
look forward to hearing from you, don't forget the postcards

love Yve x
Old Aug 4th 2004, 9:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Anniversary Abergas!!
And Footie - enjoy the flight, and have fun down south, we'll see you when you hit Queensland
Old Aug 4th 2004, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say

footie xx
Tracie
Have a great trip. Let us know how it went.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 9:31 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Bon voyage footie. Good luck in your venture!!!
Old Aug 4th 2004, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pollyana
Happy Anniversary Abergas!!
And Footie - enjoy the flight, and have fun down south, we'll see you when you hit Queensland

Hi Pollyanna
Thanks for Anniversary wishes, it's actually not until 20th August, guess Tracie will be away and didn't want to forget, 21 years!!!!
Say hi to her for me when you see her, hope you have a good time, if the brighton meet was anything to go by I know you will!
take care
Yve x
Old Aug 4th 2004, 1:32 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

20th August eh? Thats our Brissie Girlies on the Town night! We'll have a drink for you!!
Those Brighton meets were rather good fun - seems a while ago now That first one was crazy - I remember us all looking suspiciously at each other thinking "are THEY part of the Expats crowd?" and then "someone" pipes up "We're just about to leave and never been there before.....!"

Hope things are picking up for you One day we might even get over there and meet up again.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Good luck Tracie,

We really hope it all goes well for you.

Nita and Chris
Old Aug 4th 2004, 6:40 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

I'm prob a bit late but have a great trip Tracie!!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:06 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say

footie xx

Footie......

Thanx eva so much for the mention.....

We started off on this long process together and finally the long wait has come to an end.....

All the very best trace..... will sign off.... see you soon!!!

much love

boomie
xx
Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:10 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Good luck, Footie.

Hope we meet again someday.

Love to the family,

Steve and Eve.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

See you here Tracie!! Look forward to it, maybe Kev could go surfing with My Kev!!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Just landed in Singapore after 2 hr delay from Uk. All ok but a bit tired.

Will let u all know when we get to Sydney

footie xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.