Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Football/ Soccer players urgently needed Bayside Brisbane

Football/ Soccer players urgently needed Bayside Brisbane

Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

the big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nice
Default Football/ Soccer players urgently needed Bayside Brisbane

Anyone who feels like playing football this season we urgently need players for Mooroondu football club Birkdale, the season starts on March 7th, and sign on is this weekend, or next Tuesday or Thursday, which is when training is,
the leagues will be metro 5 and 6
Fees are $250 for 22 games and $10 subs a game, they are fully refereed and a linesman,
time is running out so if you could pm me and i will then phone you, or you can just turn up on Tuesday or Thursday at 70clock at William Taylor sports ground Birkdale and ask for Alan or Matt.
look forward to seeing you
Ian Pack
Old Feb 5th 2009, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

wullieb1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Football/ Soccer players urgently needed Bayside Brisbane

Originally Posted by the big IP
Anyone who feels like playing football this season we urgently need players for Mooroondu football club Birkdale, the season starts on March 7th, and sign on is this weekend, or next Tuesday or Thursday, which is when training is,
Fees are $250 for 22 games and $10 subs a game, they are fully refereed and a linesman,
time is running out so if you could pm me and i will then phone you, or you can just turn up on Tuesday or Thursday at 70clock at William Taylor sports ground Birkdale and ask for Alan or Matt.
Ian Pack
I could be interested in this m8.

Me and another chap i know are looking for a team.

What positions are you looking for??? I can play either centre half or goalie and my mate plays at right back.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

the big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nice

goalie is probably taken but center back is up for grabs as is right back, come down on Tuesday and have a run out if you fancy, you have to be signed up by next Thursday though.
thanks ian
Old Feb 6th 2009, 1:07 pm
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all

Ian Pack

Just an idea.....but you might get a better response if you posted this in the barbie. I could be wrong but I think it would get more exposure there than in the meet up section. Purely from my own experience of not looking in the meet up section very often but the barbie daily. Like I said though I could be wrong.

Good luck anyway

Ellie
Old Feb 6th 2009, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

AMCD is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody know of soccer teams/contacts in newcastle?
Old Feb 7th 2009, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

wullieb1 is on a distinguished road

goalie is probably taken but center back is up for grabs as is right back, come down on Tuesday and have a run out if you fancy, you have to be signed up by next Thursday though.
thanks ian
PM sent.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

I play over 35's for Jimboomba in Football Brisbane League.. We lost out in the grand final last season against Redlands United.. It's good stuff and would highly recommend it..
Old Feb 9th 2009, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Macquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really nice

Originally Posted by AMCD
Anybody know of soccer teams/contacts in newcastle?
There are loads - depends where you live.

They are divided into zones. If you live in the Hunter Valley you need Hunter Valley Football, Lake Macquarie is Macquarie Football and Newcastle Port Stephens area is under Newcastle Football.

You can go onto www.northernnswfootball.com.au and they have a link to all the zones in the area. Ring the one nearest to where you live and they will put you touch with your nearest Club.

Enjoy!
Old Feb 20th 2009, 2:18 am
Just Joined

rayclare is an unknown quantity at this point

Ian Pack
Hi,

Whats the standard, I used to play 5 a side once a week.