Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Football - Does your better half whinge as much as mine?

Wikiposts

Football - Does your better half whinge as much as mine?

Old Oct 24th 2005, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football - Does your better half whinge as much as mine?

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Seems to go beyond any religion does this Man U following
MAN U IS OUR RELIGEON
Old Oct 24th 2005, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

just thought I'd let you know there is only ONE team in Manchester and they play in Blue

M.C.F.C. the pride of Manchester !
Old Oct 24th 2005, 3:48 am
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice

its all about the claret and blue of the villa ... none of these northen monkey teams

*goes and hides*
Old Oct 24th 2005, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

WIGAN lol

Originally Posted by cam_uk
its all about the claret and blue of the villa ... none of these northen monkey teams

*goes and hides*
Old Oct 24th 2005, 3:53 am
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice

Originally Posted by skyblue
WIGAN lol
like i said .. i'm hiding .. near the bottom of the table

all i can say is thank god that eveton, sunderland and birmingham city are worse than us .. otherwise i fear the drop
Old Oct 24th 2005, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

yeah you'll be ok.

everton, brum and sunderland must be poor if we can beat them all.

like i said .. i'm hiding .. near the bottom of the table

all i can say is thank god that eveton, sunderland and birmingham city are worse than us .. otherwise i fear the drop
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:02 am
birmingham to brisbane

yeah you'll be ok.

everton, brum and sunderland must be poor if we can beat them all.
I bloody hope so
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:42 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

*goes and hides*
There's only one team in claret and blue and not those Villa northern monkeys

HTH as you were
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
There's only one team in claret and blue and not those Villa northern monkeys

HTH as you were
bet you love those linesmen!!!!
Old Oct 24th 2005, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

just thought I'd let you know there is only ONE team in Manchester and they play in Blue

OH yeh, i think i know who you mean, but i just cant think what they are called, its on the tip of my tongue.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 11:52 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacknat
bet you love those linesmen!!!!
It's about time we got a dodgy decision, we've had enough go against us
Old Oct 24th 2005, 1:10 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTrev
My Missus just moans that Glenn Hoddle doesn't play anymore!!! She used to fancy him when she saw him on Match of the Day in the 80's in those skimpy little shorts they used to wear back then. She's never been the same since.

They still wear them to play AFL footy here. Small shorts & vests, they look like the village people.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 1:11 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

The only decent team in Britain playing in Blue is the mighty Glasgow Rangers.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
The only decent team in Britain playing in Blue is the mighty Glasgow Rangers.
NEVER HEARD OF THEM, WHO ARE THEY.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by cranni
NEVER HEARD OF THEM, WHO ARE THEY.
We are the people, teddy bears

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.