Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

football coaching and playing in OZ

football coaching and playing in OZ

Old May 6th 2003, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default football coaching and playing in OZ

Anyone else thinking of doing this ?

Hubby hopes to do this, he plays semi pro over here and wants to get into a team over in Oz and coach also.

Any links anybody ?
Old May 7th 2003, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

bounce
Old May 7th 2003, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry don`t know of any but maybe there are expats who play over there. if not you can try setting one up??

footie chick
Old May 7th 2003, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

http://qldsoccer.hypermart.net/soccerjobs/vacancies.htm

cheers

richard
Old May 7th 2003, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers chuck x
Old May 7th 2003, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Davenshell is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 42 and still play sunday league will he sign me up?
Old May 7th 2003, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

No problem
Old May 7th 2003, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

I`ll come and hand out oranges will be nice to gather and watch a game of footie.

footie chick
Old May 7th 2003, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll help, thank fully hubby was telling me that his friend is a boss coach type person out there and said he can find him a spot near Brissy if need be, so fingers crossed.

I shall help you footie chick
Old May 7th 2003, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Carrianne
I'll help, thank fully hubby was telling me that his friend is a boss coach type person out there and said he can find him a spot near Brissy if need be, so fingers crossed.

I shall help you footie chick
we should start a team of ex pats
Old May 7th 2003, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

good idea

fc
Old May 8th 2003, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

yeah cool
Old May 8th 2003, 5:01 pm
Badge

rugby league or soccer???!!!

(sorry couldn't resist!!)

i personally can't wait to be rid of soccer!! much prefer the family orientated game of rugby - whatever code! another reason for going!!

:-)

badgers

Old May 8th 2003, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

I like rugby too and both kids are interested so we could have a very unusual team.

footie chick
Old May 8th 2003, 6:49 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ace ventura
we should start a team of ex pats
Why ,? Adelaides full of them now, elizabeth ,parahills, salisbury,modbury,tea tree gully,etc....our office removals,supervisor[mark] is always looking for players, [secretary of para hills east] any pommy backpackers we get working for us ,the first thing he asks them,not "Have you done removals b4" but do you play soccer, and who do you support, if its ARSENAL, YOUR IN...............mm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.