a foot of snow

Old Jan 1st 2004, 12:55 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default a foot of snow

Happy new year to everyone!!!!
We have just trudged half a mile home from a party, and its at least a foot deep in snow here in Sheffield!!!!!
hubby and daughter had a snowball fight while me and the twins (bless em, they couldnt beleive their eyes!!) wobbled behind!!!
should be a laugh tomorrow morning watching the buses struggle up the road!!!!
more snow and blizzards to come in the next day or two!
will I miss this shite weather?? not one iota!!!

hope the aussie hangovers arent too bad this morning!!!

Seeya!!

Sue
x
Old Jan 1st 2004, 1:52 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: a foot of snow

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
We have just trudged half a mile home from a party, and its at least a foot deep in snow here in Sheffield!!!!!
hubby and daughter had a snowball fight while me and the twins (bless em, they couldnt beleive their eyes!!) wobbled behind!!!

Seeya!!

Sue
x
Midnight here in Brisbane was lovely weather, still just wearing - T Shirts and shorts, with open sandals.
You will love it when you get here! as long as you like warm weather
Happy New Year

Old Jan 1st 2004, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

No snow down south and I think I might even see a glint of sun today, between the thick grey clouds that is! Only 1c today and freezing.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 8:53 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: a foot of snow

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins

Seeya!!

Sue
x

AND WE'VE HAD HARDLY ANY IN DONCASTER!!!! :O just that lite powdery stuff that'll be gone by 12.

that's amazing!
Old Jan 1st 2004, 8:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit I'd like to see some snow, but there wasn't a lot around this afternoon.... Bribie Island viewed through the famous rose-tinted glasses......

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:07 am.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:05 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by tinaj
No snow down south and I think I might even see a glint of sun today, between the thick grey clouds that is! Only 1c today and freezing.
Hi tina when is it you leave the 5th? i bet you cant wait can you...good luck with the flight n all that,
johanne........