Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Food Places I like,, and maybe you like

Food Places I like,, and maybe you like

Old Feb 15th 2006, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

goldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to all
Default Food Places I like,, and maybe you like

Well I am sick of the constant whingeing and moaning about Aus,

as though life as you know has disapeared.

Here some place to try if you love food

I love fresh fish, from Mooolaba,Casablanca Restaurant especially.......

I love the Italian in Cleveland, Emilio's

Hogs breath cleveland and southport

I love the Italian in Studio Village, Oxenford, Parso's

I love the Italian "Milano" on Queen st brisbane

I like the Indian in Birkdale, forget the name

Elizas in Sanctuary cove,

Polish restaurant on top of mount tamborine

and best of all i love catching me own fish and cooking it fresh with the fresh veg and fruit I buy from my local herbert,,,

so get a life and get out there, there so much food and life to enjoy.....whingeing about what you miss, its what you missing out on you whould be whingeing about.............................
Old Feb 15th 2006, 11:48 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Food Places I like,, and maybe you like

I love the Italian "Milano" on Queen st brisbane
Have to agree with the above

and

this great advice to all too:

so get a life and get out there, there so much food and life to enjoy.....whingeing about what you miss, its what you missing out on you whould be whingeing about.............................