Food Bills

Old Dec 1st 2006, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Food Bills

I am interested to know how much other couples spend on food per month ? We seem to spend a fortune !
Old Dec 1st 2006, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Leeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enoughLeeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enough
Question Re: Food Bills

What do you class as a forutune?
Where do you shop?
Do you buy premium brands? Fresh produce? Exotic foods?
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:07 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food Bills

Originally Posted by melaniee
I am interested to know how much other couples spend on food per month ? We seem to spend a fortune !
Probably around $1000 for three of us :scared:
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:23 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Probably around $1000 for three of us :scared:

For 3?

I can do a family of 5 for a lot less! What are you eating?!!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:40 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
For 3?

Banana's of course
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:52 am

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
Banana's of course
mmmmm banana butties !!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:56 am

For 3?

It's 3 adults though. And my hubby is a big lad, takes plenty filling up.

I did include all the other household stuff too, laundry stuff, dog food, everything except the booze.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:00 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LouiseD
It's 3 adults though. And my hubby is a big lad, takes plenty filling up.

I did include all the other household stuff too, laundry stuff, dog food, everything except the booze.
My hub's 6'5" and I have three children, plus myself. I'd say my kids eat more than one adult...
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Jayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant future

We used to be around 800 a month but now dad has arrived that means feeding 4 so we are now a little more say about 900 - still a lot but if I compare to UK price then maybe not - do you shop at Coles or Woolies - I find Woolies more expensive
Old Dec 1st 2006, 8:48 pm
gjs
Forum Regular

gjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud of

We spend around $1000 a month,family of five,but this would include nappies and baby formula,cleaning products etc.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

obiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to behold

For 3?

hi Ipom,

we are 5 as well.....how much do you spend a month if i may ask?

thanks
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

We shop at Woolies and spend around $600 per month for food and cleaning stuff. There are 2 adults and a 6 year old who hardly eats anything! I think this is about the same as we spent in the UK, maybe slightly more. I think fruit and veg is very expensive here. Apples seem to be twice the price of those in the UK.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 9:12 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liverpool girl
We shop at Woolies and spend around $600 per month for food and cleaning stuff. There are 2 adults and a 6 year old who hardly eats anything! I think this is about the same as we spent in the UK, maybe slightly more. I think fruit and veg is very expensive here. Apples seem to be twice the price of those in the UK.

Exactly the same as us. Two adults, one 7 year old - shop at Woolies and spend around $600 per month