Flys !!

Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:26 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Question Flys !!

How do you contain them when you don't have screens on your patio doors and the kids keep leaving them open
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:29 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flys !!

Originally Posted by fraser
How do you contain them when you don't have screens on your patio doors and the kids keep leaving them open
Lock the Children out.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Flamethrower
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:31 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Flamethrower
That's it I'll ask Fireeater if he wants to stay
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:38 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

put live hammers game on foxtel they should swarm all over said TV
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:39 am

Originally Posted by wengerboy
put live hammers game on foxtel they should swarm all over said TV

Chance would be good before I got it we seemed to be on every week
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:40 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

given in to temptation and getting it tomorrow
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:41 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I think they only show them when they win.

You don't need a subscription this year mate
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:49 am
Up The Arse!!

getting back to the fly`s me and jack went out on our bikes yesterday and there were tons of the bugger`s on jack`s back and just as many on mine
the one noticeable thing being they are not as shy as the fly`s in the ook and have no qualms about landing in and around your eyeballs
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by wengerboy
getting back to the fly`s me and jack went out on our bikes yesterday and there were tons of the bugger`s on jack`s back and just as many on mine
the one noticeable thing being they are not as shy as the fly`s in the ook and have no qualms about landing in and around your eyeballs
But they're also easier to kill.

Did you see the game yesterday, you got slaughtered first half but were unlucky not to take all the points in the end.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:55 am

Originally Posted by Bix
I think they only show them when they win.

You don't need a subscription this year mate

You sticking it to me?

Last edited by fraser; Oct 30th 2005 at 1:16 am.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:05 am
Up The Arse!!

But they're also easier to kill.

Did you see the game yesterday, you got slaughtered first half but were unlucky not to take all the points in the end.
I have`nt seen any highlights of the latest spurs cup final
but i figured it may have been a bit sticky due to the lack of emails from my eyes and ears in N5
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

You sticking to me?
I'm just doing a fly impersonation
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:17 am

Originally Posted by Bix
I'm just doing a fly impersonation
I've edited
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

I've edited
You can zip that up right now