Reload this Page >

Flying out on 19 th April

Flying out on 19 th April

Old Mar 21st 2005, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough
Wink Flying out on 19 th April

Hi everyone
Is there anyone else flying to brisbane on the 19th april or around then.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

WEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant future
Default Re: Flying out on 19 th April

[QUOTE=andyaldy]Hi everyone
Is there anyone else flying to brisbane on the 19th april or around then.[/QUOTE

Andy,

We're flying to Melbourne on 19th out of Glasgow with Emirates.

Who are you flying with and fro where. Aren't you an Edinburgh Guy?

Peter
Old Mar 21st 2005, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

[QUOTE=WEBBS]
Originally Posted by andyaldy
Hi everyone
Is there anyone else flying to brisbane on the 19th april or around then.[/QUOTE

Andy,

Peter
Hi!!

We are 25 miles south of Edinburgh!!

We are going to Melbourne too, in July.

Roni
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Flying out on 19 th April

hi
we are flying from manchester with singapore airlines.

[QUOTE=WEBBS]
Hi everyone

Andy,

Peter
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

We are flying out on 28th June to Melbourne........I didn't realise so many people from the same area had the same idea.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=WEBBS]
Hi everyone

Andy,

Peter

Jeez - Scottish mafia or what???? We are flying out to Melbourne on the 18th April from Heathrow - I am from Glasgow but Ben's a soft southerner!!!

I just keep telling people who ask that I'm part of the advanced elite forces for the Scottish world take over - and now I really feel like I am!!!!

Have you decided what suburb you are going to live in yet? (we're thinking about renting in Sanctuary Lakes or Point Cook for a bit before deciding where to buy. We were planning to rent on the southbank to go for the whole city centr, cafe on the river lifestyle thing before moving out to the burbs, but have just discovered there's a little ben or pam on the way - so goodbye 2 bed luxury apartment, hello 3 bed family home)
Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

my melbourne will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
We are flying out on 28th June to Melbourne........I didn't realise so many people from the same area had the same idea.
Hello Andylady.We fly with Singapore out of Manchester on the 23rd April!41/2 weeks and counting!Linda
Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

stressed out will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone
Is there anyone else flying to brisbane on the 19th april or around then.
Hi
We are flying to brisbane 21st April

Rose and John and 3 kids
Old Mar 21st 2005, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by BenandPam
Jeez - Scottish mafia or what???? We are flying out to Melbourne on the 18th April from Heathrow - I am from Glasgow but Ben's a soft southerner!!!

I just keep telling people who ask that I'm part of the advanced elite forces for the Scottish world take over - and now I really feel like I am!!!!

Have you decided what suburb you are going to live in yet? (we're thinking about renting in Sanctuary Lakes or Point Cook for a bit before deciding where to buy. We were planning to rent on the southbank to go for the whole city centr, cafe on the river lifestyle thing before moving out to the burbs, but have just discovered there's a little ben or pam on the way - so goodbye 2 bed luxury apartment, hello 3 bed family home)
BenandPam

We are looking at the South Eastern burbs around Mordialloc. Looks as though a get together with everyone around August could be a goer.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light

We fly out on the 10th April from Manchester - Heathrow - Singapore and arriving Brisbane on the 13th April with two boys 8 and 11 years. Good luck to you all and see you at the Brisbane Meet
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

WEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Aus4us
Hi!!

We are 25 miles south of Edinburgh!!

We are going to Melbourne too, in July.

Roni
Hi Roni,

We're in Gorebridge at the minute but heading to Tas soon. Where are you?

Peter
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:03 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WEBBS
Hi Roni,

We're in Gorebridge at the minute but heading to Tas soon. Where are you?

Peter

Not much differance between Gorebrig & Tassy.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I am sure Petra and her crew are flying out around that date. She will be along soon just to confirm!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:15 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I am sure Petra and her crew are flying out around that date. She will be along soon just to confirm!
the petra possy are flying out to brissy via singapore on the 12th April from Heathrow
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
BenandPam

We are looking at the South Eastern burbs around Mordialloc. Looks as though a get together with everyone around August could be a goer.

sounds like a good idea - especially as we'll just miss the next big get together planned fro 2nd April.

Just one thing though - I'm a partick Thistle fan!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.