Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flying with children at Xmas, HELP!!!!

Wikiposts

Flying with children at Xmas, HELP!!!!

Old Sep 3rd 2003, 12:18 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone, I am not so worried now, I will take earplugs thats a good idea. And the toilet thing on planes, I know what that is like, my 4 year old last year decided 2 mins before landing that he Really needed to use the toilet, called over the airstewardess who refused to let us get up, I calmly explained that my four year old will quite happily wet himself on me and their seats so could I have a urine bottle, she (about 20 years old) huffily agreed to let me get up and take him to the loo, we landed while we were in the toilet!!! My now 5 year old now LOVES airplane toilets and seems to make himself wee on demand just to try them out, so I expect I will see a lot of them in December.

We are staying with my family out there and also visiting a lovely little island called Tangalooma about 1 hours sea crossing from Brisbane harbour, it is a wild dolphin sanctuary, its lovely so if you ever get a chance to go try it out, you can go there on a day trip from Brissie Harbour of hire a villa for a longer stay.

( Brisbane bound for ever in 2004 please)