Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flying advice needed ...

Flying advice needed ...

Old Sep 14th 2005, 12:51 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flying advice needed ...

We are due to fly to Liverpool from the Isle of Man in a couple of weeks on a shopping trip and I have deep reservations about the 20 minute flight.

My wife talks incessantly and is a real fidgeter which during flights ... gets right on my goat.

Does anyone have any tips / suggestions on how I can cope with this journey ?

Thanks in advance

Three Legs
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:01 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flying advice needed ...

Originally Posted by Three Legs
We are due to fly to Liverpool from the Isle of Man in a couple of weeks on a shopping trip and I have deep reservations about the 20 minute flight.

My wife talks incessantly and is a real fidgeter which during flights ... gets right on my goat.

Thanks in advance

Three Legs
Reserve separate seats! Seriously, I'm doing that with my husband, he has a morbid fear of flying whilst I love every single second of it, even the turbulence. There's nothing I can do to help him so we've agreed that me and the kids will sit in one part of the plane and he can go green and shaky in another. It's a 14 hour flight, then a 9 hour flight two days later, not sure our marriage would survive 23 solid hours of being sat together in such a confined space!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance

Three Legs
It's you You're Duz e ***** :scared: Given yourself away now mate
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance

Three Legs

Knock her out like Hanibal did to BA in the A Team.

Hey Sucker!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

... "and I would have got away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids" ...

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It's you You're Duz e ***** :scared: Given yourself away now mate
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:10 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

3 Legs - I'd say make sure you keep flapping your arms or you'll fall in the sea!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

leave her at the airport, it'll probably be a better day out for her, and its got to be cleaner than liverpool :scared:
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

... "Ahem" ...

In case you missed it ...

:scared:

Three Legs

Originally Posted by pako
leave her at the airport, it'll probably be a better day out for her, and its got to be cleaner than liverpool :scared:
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:24 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

... "and I would have got away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids" ...

I have never aspired to being any of them. Not an attractive crowd are they - clever though - very impressive brain power
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:25 pm

I have never aspired to being any of them. Not an attractive crowd are they - clever though - very impressive brain power

I always fancied Fred when I was younger.......... bloody hell, that's almost sadder than being Duzzy *****!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

Scooby's definately the best of the bunch ...

I ask any sane male out there this ...

Thelma ...

Would she get a game ... ?

Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:28 pm

Scooby's definately the best of the bunch ...

I ask any sane male out there this ...

Thelma ...

Would she get a game ... ?

The cartoon version wasnt good but in the film she's good looking...
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

Bridie ...

You have an unusual taste in women

Originally Posted by bridiej
The cartoon version wasnt good but in the film she's good looking...
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Bridie ...

You have an unusual taste in women
There is someone out there for everyone. They just take finding. Bridie is very lucky she has found her someone
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

... "Ahem" ...

In case you missed it ...

:scared:

Three Legs
LOL I'm being naughty, I am from that way originally, I think it's got a lot better now I've left..what does that say about me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.