Fluoride in QLD

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 11:22 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Fluoride in QLD

I heard on the radio this morning that Beattie is trying to bring QLD up to the other states by putting fluoride in the water. Apparently QLDers have the worst teeth in the country!!

The Australian
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:23 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fluoride in QLD

Originally Posted by mlbonner
I heard on the radio this morning that Beattie is trying to bring QLD up to the other states by putting fluoride in the water. Apparently QLDers have the worst teeth in the country!!

The Australian
Anyone know what flouride is , exactly.....I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it was one of the ingredients of rat poison. that must be wrong surely?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:43 am
Just Joined

Foeke Booy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Del Boy
Anyone know what flouride is , exactly.....I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it was one of the ingredients of rat poison. that must be wrong surely?
It's the stuff they put in toothpaste. Melbourne has had flouride in their drinking water for as long as I can remember and I got my first filling at 24.

Tastes better too.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:46 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Foeke Booy
It's the stuff they put in toothpaste. Melbourne has had flouride in their drinking water for as long as I can remember and I got my first filling at 24.

Tastes better too.
Yes, I know they put it in toothpaste and why they put it there and in water, What I'm asking is what is it ?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:53 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

]
They've been on about this for years in Qld ( I thought it came down to the individual councils, as Pine shire council and residents has been in debate for the past year with this. ,A lot of people are against it, and the other half are for it.
.................................................. .......................................
Del boy this link will explain what fluoride is
http://www.bfsweb.org/chemsmanufac.html
.................................................. .............................

and for against the use:
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~noelmcd/fluoride.htm

cheers
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:59 am
ABCDiamond

Yes, I know they put it in toothpaste and why they put it there and in water, What I'm asking is what is it ?
You did ask..... so......

Fluoride at the 1 part per million (ppm) concentration is as toxic as arsenic and lead.

the fact is that fluoride is more toxic than lead and just slightly less toxic than arsenic

more than 100 fatal acute fluoride intoxications were reported between 1935 and 1981

Many mood altering drugs like Prozac (fluoxetine), designed to act on the central nervous system, include fluoride.

Only 5 countries in the world fluoridate their water supply to any great degree

Only 2% of the population of Western Europe drink it, and most of those are in England

Not sure how accurate all this is, but it came from: http://www.naturalhealthweb.com/articles/Sellar1.html

Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the once-secret WWII documents obtained by Griffiths and Bryson – including declassified papers of the Manhattan Project, the U.S. military group that built the atomic bomb. http://www.theamericanvoice.com/fluoride.html

The more you learn the more you worry

Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:00 am
Absinthe Minded

Originally Posted by Ceri
]
They've been on about this for years in Qld ( I thought it came down to the individual councils, as Pine shire council and residents has been in debate for the past year with this. ,A lot of people are against it, and the other half are for it.
.................................................. .......................................
Del boy this link will explain what fluoride is
http://www.bfsweb.org/chemsmanufac.html
.................................................. .............................

and for against the use:
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~noelmcd/fluoride.htm

cheers
Thanks for that Ceri..an interesting read :scared:

I wondered if I was imagining havind read about those other uses of flouride.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:01 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Read all about it in Australia & New Zeland on: http://www.johnston-independent.com/fluoride.html
Title: Fluoride
The Greatest Fraud of the Twentieth Century

Andrew
Absinthe Minded

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
You did ask..... so......

Fluoride at the 1 part per million (ppm) concentration is as toxic as arsenic and lead.

the fact is that fluoride is more toxic than lead and just slightly less toxic than arsenic

more than 100 fatal acute fluoride intoxications were reported between 1935 and 1981

Many mood altering drugs like Prozac (fluoxetine), designed to act on the central nervous system, include fluoride.

Only 5 countries in the world fluoridate their water supply to any great degree

Only 2% of the population of Western Europe drink it, and most of those are in England

Not sure how accurate all this is, but it came from: http://www.naturalhealthweb.com/articles/Sellar1.html

Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the once-secret WWII documents obtained by Griffiths and Bryson – including declassified papers of the Manhattan Project, the U.S. military group that built the atomic bomb. http://www.theamericanvoice.com/fluoride.html

The more you learn the more you worry
ermmm....and thanks for that ABC !!! my mind is now at rest...gulp
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

Flourine

Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:03 am
Absinthe Minded

Originally Posted by andrew63
Read all about it in Australia & New Zeland on: http://www.johnston-independent.com/fluoride.html
Title: Fluoride
The Greatest Fraud of the Twentieth Century

Andrew
hmmm....thanks Andrew.....as the subject is obviously so contentious, I'm amazed that Queensland wasn't one of the first to hop on the bandwagon !
Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:03 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

ermmm....and thanks for that ABC !!! my mind is now at rest...gulp
Some water filters take out flouride.

Andrew
Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:04 am
Absinthe Minded

Originally Posted by andrew63
Some water filters take out flouride.

Andrew
I'll be bearing that in mind, I think !
Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:05 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

It also can come in a paste form for industrial use - anyone want some ( I've some going spare)?( and no not toothpaste)

highly poisonous. took some through customs once in Asia, the stupid immigration woman opened the tin ( small tin) checking to see if it was drugs , put her finger into it and was going to taste it!!!! stopped her, and explained what it was.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:08 am
Absinthe Minded

Originally Posted by Ceri
It also can come in a paste form for industrial use - anyone want some ( I've some going spare)?( and no not toothpaste)

highly poisonous. took some through customs once in Asia, the stupid immigration woman opened the tin ( small tin) checking to see if it was drugs , put her finger into it and was going to taste it!!!! stopped her, and explained what it was.
Bet it would have done wonders for her teeth though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.