Fluff problem!

Old Aug 30th 2005, 2:51 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fluff problem!

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
But that's what dust is, mostly. Dead skin cells....

And there was me thinking it was mostly talcum powder
Old Aug 30th 2005, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Steve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really nice

[I had a fluff problem on Monday after eating two big breakfasts on Sunday!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 2:31 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve Zodiac
[I had a fluff problem on Monday after eating two big breakfasts on Sunday!

TUT! There's always someone to lower the tone!

Is your washing-machine a top-loader by any chance? Many ppl on this forum have reported that one of the "side-effects" of a top-loader is fluff on clothes.

Gina

Yes my machine is a top loader so mystery solved then eh!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 2:35 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Do they have a pamphlet on dust too? Where the hell does the dust come from. We have a spare bedroom which we keep closed and sealed from week to week, and yet have to dust it every couple of weeks.

Mrs JTLs theory is that Oz houses aren't sealed to the outside environment too well, so even if you have all the doors and windows shut, you still get dust everywhere.

ADL
Its dusty because its dry, we've had no rain cos someone kept complaining about it
Old Aug 31st 2005, 2:38 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Its dusty because its dry, we've had no rain cos someone kept complaining about it
Not guilty!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 2:39 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
Not guilty!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 3:22 am
ABCDiamond

It rained the other night !!

I know it did, cause I woke up and wondered what that strange noise was. I had to get up and look out the window, then saw it was raining.

I'd forgotten what it sounded like

This sounds like a joke, but it actually happened like that !! (well, it was middle of the night and I was a bit sleepy)

Old Aug 31st 2005, 4:30 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Where the heck are you living these day Mrs D??? Its been raining on each of the last 3 days. Not for long, apart from Monday night when it poured down for most of the night, but the odd shower in the afternoon each day. And its predicted showers for the next few days too.

I haven't had to fill either of my pools up in two weeks, which is a sign of decent rainfall, when you take into account evaporation (oh and a hole the size of the grand canyon in one of them )
Old Aug 31st 2005, 4:40 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Where the heck are you living these day Mrs D??? Its been raining on each of the last 3 days. Not for long, apart from Monday night when it poured down for most of the night, but the odd shower in the afternoon each day. And its predicted showers for the next few days too.

I haven't had to fill either of my pools up in two weeks, which is a sign of decent rainfall, when you take into account evaporation (oh and a hole the size of the grand canyon in one of them )
Yeah, we have had a couple of showers up here too, but I assume you hadnt meant that you went into the spare bedroom this morning & it had been cleaned on Monday before the showers started & today it was dusty .

Actually when I was just down at Ormiston I did notice that it seems to be fairly green down there, greener than here anyway. I had to put 3 inches of water in my pool on Monday, first time since April.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:25 am
Nicest member ( I think)

Well you are all lucky having pools! We have a pathetic little bath tub and thats it! Plan to buy house with pool evetually and then I can say 'oh i had to fill my pool cos its been soooooooooooo dry and dusty here ! I'm not jealous honest!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:53 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by meelie
Well you are all lucky having pools! We have a pathetic little bath tub and thats it! Plan to buy house with pool evetually and then I can say 'oh i had to fill my pool cos its been soooooooooooo dry and dusty here ! I'm not jealous honest!
LOL sorry have sent you some karma .

(at least Im not bragging about having 2 pools like someone else )
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:02 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Have your belly button cleaned professionally.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:14 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

tell ya what I'm fed up of..... cleaning the wooden Venetian blinds in our rental property..... total dust harbourer.....

boom
xx
Old Aug 31st 2005, 11:47 am
Nicest member ( I think)

LOL sorry have sent you some karma .

(at least Im not bragging about having 2 pools like someone else )
Thanks Mrs Dagboy I'm so grateful someone takes me seriously!