Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flood, horror and tragedy

Flood, horror and tragedy

Old Dec 8th 2011, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of
Default Flood, horror and tragedy

Has anyone bought this book and sent it over to the UK lately. Logged on to buy one today for my Mum and they want $59 for the book and $50 for the postage!!!!
Anyone know of another book web site that has them in stock.
Old Dec 8th 2011, 3:36 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flood, horror and tragedy

Originally Posted by Cookster
Has anyone bought this book and sent it over to the UK lately. Logged on to buy one today for my Mum and they want $59 for the book and $50 for the postage!!!!
If I sent that back to the UK they'd be worried sick ... Hmmm, not a bad idea

I doubt you'll find that available outside Oz, there are other sites that stock it though, e.g. http://shop.abc.net.au/products/floo...or-and-tragedy

Being heavy I would imagine the P&P will be high everywhere.

Here's a plan:

Give it a few months, wait for this summer's chaos (and a new book), find the old one in a remainder bin, ship it
Old Dec 8th 2011, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cookster
http://www.panmacmillanbookshop.com....rders/viewcart

Being a 10 inch X 12 inch " Coffee Table Book " I don't see new ones being any cheaper.

Macmillan will drop GST for delivery overseas - works out @ $85
Old Dec 8th 2011, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Thanks chaps..... done deal.!!