Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Which Flippin Forms?

Which Flippin Forms?

Old Apr 27th 2004, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which Flippin Forms?

We're in the midst of applying for Skilled Independant Migration and have got a bit stuck. I've just got my approval from ACS (60 points, thankyou very much) and know what my next steps are BUT.......... I wanna bring Ben with me (you know newlyweds and all that) and we're not sure what forms he has to complete as he will be applying as the husband of another applicant only.

Any Ideas?
Old Apr 27th 2004, 7:06 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which Flippin Forms?

Originally posted by BenandPam
We're in the midst of applying for Skilled Independant Migration and have got a bit stuck. I've just got my approval from ACS (60 points, thankyou very much) and know what my next steps are BUT.......... I wanna bring Ben with me (you know newlyweds and all that) and we're not sure what forms he has to complete as he will be applying as the husband of another applicant only.

Any Ideas?
Not sure of your question - but you will fill in all his details on the your application as a dependant. His details just go in the boxes on your form.

My answer seems too simple - have I misunderstood the question

Cheers Sandra
Old Apr 27th 2004, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

I read it as you do Sandra, same answer - he doesn't need to fill any separate forms in, just have him down as your spouse and you will both get your visa but he cannot enter the country before you.
Old Apr 27th 2004, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic - thankyou - I wasn't sure if it would be that easy - after doing the Skills bit I thought nothing would be simple!!

That's great news, but I can't believe he gets away without filling in any forms

Onwards and Upwards with the application then
Old Apr 27th 2004, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Talking

Hello, it's Ben rather than Pam.

I am absolutely loving this, all I have to do is carry on looking at houses on realestate.com.au that are near a golf course in the Melbourne area. I still really fancy Sanctuary Lakes, so I will have to get Pam to pull her finger out before all the houses there are sold !