Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

flights to perth in 2 weeks??

flights to perth in 2 weeks??

Old May 31st 2008, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all
Default flights to perth in 2 weeks??

Iknow its been asked a million times before but i have it in my head now to come and visit perth in mid june ie aorund the 8th??

reason being we have to validate opur visas before oct and it sems dearer to go then??
my wife has booked 2 weeks off work form the 8th so i had the brian wave this morning to go get visas validated

any were who is best to go with i am gonna book flights today or tomoz at the latest??

want em chip as chips

this is our price we have found dont know if its good or bad though??

http://www.dialaflight.com/flightlis...&fs_submit.y=2

are they any good anyone used them???

please help asap cheers gerry and tracy
Old May 31st 2008, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all
Default Re: flights to perth in 2 weeks??

just booked all in cost £2400.....

thats 2 nights in hotel and our insurance with quantas fly out to perth next sunday.....
Old May 31st 2008, 5:38 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

we booked directly through emirates website it was the cheapest we could find other than that travelmood.com is quite cheap.

We paid £2800 for 4 adults.

The fare you quote seems good but try direct with emirates it may come down a bit.
Old May 31st 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

we paid £2200 with cathey pacific plus £98quid insurance....
Old May 31st 2008, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

sorry forgot to ad we changed coz travel agent rung back and said for £7quifd more we can go with cathey pacific instead of quantas....