Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

flights with multiple stops in au

flights with multiple stops in au

Old Aug 13th 2003, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future
Default flights with multiple stops in au

hi guy's

i know we go through flights over and over but..

we are validating october time but as we got the 136 rather than the 137 which we actually applied for we may as well 'do' australia.
so we hope to go to
not necessarily in any order-

perth (see friends)
adelaide (natch)
sydney (walk the bridge see the opera house)
uluru rock (can't get my mind round calling it after that black woman on star trek)
great barrier reef (obvious)

any idea's websites etc etc..

cheers

richard
Old Aug 13th 2003, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice
Default Re: flights with multiple stops in au

Originally posted by r.bartlett
hi guy's

we are validating october time but as we got the 136 rather than the 137 which we actually applied for we may as well 'do' australia.
so we hope to go to

perth (see friends)
adelaide (natch)
uluru rock (can't get my mind round calling it after that black woman on star trek)

hi
just read your post , sounds like a great idea,but just wondered what a 136 and 137 was and whats the difference
sue&b

richard
Old Aug 13th 2003, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice

Hi ,just read your post, sounds a great idea,but just wondered what a 136 and 137 was and whats the difference.
sue&bob
Old Aug 13th 2003, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

136 -skilled migration visa (anywhere)
137 skilled migration state sponsored stni (s.a in our case)

cheers

richard
Old Aug 13th 2003, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Flights...

Quantas are doing a number of deals one of em allows you to have 2 stops in Oz I think its called the Outback fare, another allows more stops but I dont know whether that deal has expired (I think it was called the Walkabout fare).

For us to travel in April 2004 (after the 19th as the prices drop a hell of a lot) it was about £800 each but that included all taxes etc (sometimes they negelect to mention on these deals that you have to pay individual airport taxes for your stops in Oz).

We havent actually booked it yet so if you find any better deals then you will have to let me know.

Oh yeah these fares also allow stopovers in each direction i.e. Hong Kong one way Singapore the other. Can also do stop overs in the states but you cant mix and match with this fare...Ie stop in US on way there and Singapore on way back.

Hope this helps....
Old Aug 13th 2003, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guy's

so we hope to go to

perth (see friends)
adelaide (natch)

cheers

richard

Virgin Blue for internal flights (not meant to be rude)
http://www.virginblue.com.au/

There is also a lot of usefull info on the travellers lounge.
http://www.thetravellerslounge.co.uk/

Tony
Old Aug 13th 2003, 10:51 pm
Carol in Oz

hi guy's

so we hope to go to

perth (see friends)
adelaide (natch)

Try www.seeaustralia.com.au not too sure what it covered on flights though but lots of other good stuff.

Carol

cheers

richard