Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

flights home from brisbane

flights home from brisbane

Old Jun 2nd 2004, 3:46 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default flights home from brisbane

booked visa trip in january but the only part that my wife didnt book are the return flights from surfers paradise to brisbanes main airport. now at the moment we are stuck because i said that we should get a taxi from surfers to coolangata airport then fly to brisbane which will cost about £160 for the flight (dont know how much the taxi part will cost) but the wife thinks this is a waste of time and we should just get a taxi from surfers to brisbane main airport.she recons it will be about the same price but saves the hassle of pidling about at coolangata and i hate to say it but she usually gets it right. has anybody got any ideas on this please.cheers jonni boy .ps also will we struggle to get a taxi for 2 adults and 3 children as in manchester we need to order a black cab coz theres not enough seats in a private hire car
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Re: flights home from brisbane

Originally posted by jonni boy
booked visa trip in january but the only part that my wife didnt book are the return flights from surfers paradise to brisbanes main airport. now at the moment we are stuck because i said that we should get a taxi from surfers to coolangata airport then fly to brisbane which will cost about £160 for the flight (dont know how much the taxi part will cost) but the wife thinks this is a waste of time and we should just get a taxi from surfers to brisbane main airport.she recons it will be about the same price but saves the hassle of pidling about at coolangata and i hate to say it but she usually gets it right. has anybody got any ideas on this please.cheers jonni boy .ps also will we struggle to get a taxi for 2 adults and 3 children as in manchester we need to order a black cab coz theres not enough seats in a private hire car
Just get the airport shuttle from surfers to brisbane, i think its about 35.- AUD per person. or the train, much cheaper, and only 1.5 hours (bus takes you to the station). No need to take a taxi. you can also rent a car, could be cheaper!!!!

PM me if you have any other questiosn!

fabie
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 3:53 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

cheers friend. never thought about the shuttle bus its got to be easier
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flights home from brisbane

Originally posted by swissfabs
Just get the airport shuttle from surfers to brisbane, i think its about 35.- AUD per person. or the train, much cheaper, and only 1.5 hours (bus takes you to the station). No need to take a taxi. you can also rent a car, could be cheaper!!!!

PM me if you have any other questiosn!

fabie

Beat me to it swissfabs I was just going to suggest the airtrain which I believe goes pretty regular from Surfers,
Check this out:

http://www.airtrain.com.au/BrisbaneTimetbFare.asp