Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

flights from brisbane

flights from brisbane

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

pott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default flights from brisbane

Has anyone a good site for flights back to the uk?
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 3:01 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: flights from brisbane

Originally posted by pott
Has anyone a good site for flights back to the uk?
www.travel.com.au
www.webjet.com.au
www.zuji.com.au
www.flightcentre.com.au

plus all the airline web sites. If you don't mind long stopovers, no alcohol, islamic prayers before take off and bad service Royal Brunei fly out of Brissie.
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

pott is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks alot for those.
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 7:08 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
www.travel.com.au
www.webjet.com.au
www.zuji.com.au
www.flightcentre.com.au

plus all the airline web sites. If you don't mind long stopovers, no alcohol, islamic prayers before take off and bad service Royal Brunei fly out of Brissie.
I had a 3 hrs stop over in Brunei & 45 mins in Dubai & thought their service was no worse/better than any other airline I have flown with. I dont drink on flights anyway & the prayers were just prayers. Im sure I could have had alot worse experience! For the money, I would certainly fly with them again.
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 7:23 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
I had a 3 hrs stop over in Brunei & 45 mins in Dubai & thought their service was no worse/better than any other airline I have flown with. I dont drink on flights anyway & the prayers were just prayers. Im sure I could have had alot worse experience! For the money, I would certainly fly with them again.
When I flew it was LHR, Dubai, Singapore (6 week stopover), Brunei (only youth hostel sold out due to youth games) so I got the boat to Kinabalu via Mad Max Duty Free Island. I saw flying fish. A couple of days in Kinabalu (I really want to go back there to see Pommie Bastards avatar) and flew Brisbane via 8 hours in Brunei (where the poms were already whinging) so I popped back out to the town and did a boat trip.

Oh yeh forgot that it stopped in Darwin for an hour (no booting out of the plane). The Islamic prayers were a novelty and the in flight entertainment had a pregnancy with no nooky. Tandoori chicken for breakfast did wonders for the wind. You get what you pay for.

Main point is they are alcohol free!!:scared:

Last edited by bondipom; Jan 3rd 2004 at 5:23 am.