Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flights booked for recce

Flights booked for recce

Old May 22nd 2005, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light
Default Flights booked for recce

We've booked out flights for the 4th of June to fly to perth for out 2 week recce trip. First time in Oz and i cannot wait.

I keep kidding myself it's not a holiday but it's goona be hard not to have fun.
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:35 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Flights booked for recce

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
We've booked out flights for the 4th of June to fly to perth for out 2 week recce trip. First time in Oz and i cannot wait.

I keep kidding myself it's not a holiday but it's goona be hard not to have fun.
Hope all goes well for you.

Like you say it must be hard not to have fun as you will be in holiday mode. Do you think two weeks will give you enough time or do you have a good idea of an area already?

R.
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Flights booked for recce

Originally Posted by Carruss
Hope all goes well for you.

Like you say it must be hard not to have fun as you will be in holiday mode. Do you think two weeks will give you enough time or do you have a good idea of an area already?

R.
2 weeks. Nope nowhere near enough, but it's all we can manage. My wife (Sharon) is 15 weeks preggers and i don't have enough holidays to take a longer trip.

So this is it. This will be our only chance to see Oz and will be a huge factor in our decision to move.
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:42 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Flights booked for recce

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
2 weeks. Nope nowhere near enough, but it's all we can manage. My wife (Sharon) is 15 weeks preggers and i don't have enough holidays to take a longer trip.

So this is it. This will be our only chance to see Oz and will be a huge factor in our decision to move.
Crikey, no pressure then!

Have a good holiday and I am sure you will make the right decision.

R.