Reload this Page >

flights booked going to Melbourne

flights booked going to Melbourne

Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

caz41 will become famous soon enough
Smile flights booked going to Melbourne

Hi everybody

we are off on december 12th, not posted much on the site, but whenever we did got loads of information back. Just like to say thank you and good luck with all your applications.

Caz
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:44 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flights booked going to Melbourne

Good Luck to you with your new life down under !!!!!!!

hopefully we'll be following not too long after you !!!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:55 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by caz41
Hi everybody

we are off on december 12th, not posted much on the site, but whenever we did got loads of information back. Just like to say thank you and good luck with all your applications.

Caz
I'll be at Melb airport on 15th to pick up my sister so will miss you there by a day I reckon Caz.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'll be at Melb airport on 15th to pick up my sister so will miss you there by a day I reckon Caz.
We arrive in the 15th as we are staying over for one night in singapore, so who knows, I will be wearing the pink carnation!!

Caz
Old Nov 24th 2004, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Good Luck to you with your new life down under !!!!!!!

hopefully we'll be following not too long after you !!!
thank you, where are you going?

Caz
Old Nov 24th 2004, 6:14 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

We arrive in the 15th as we are staying over for one night in singapore, so who knows, I will be wearing the pink carnation!!

Caz

Well I'll be there at 8am on 15th wearing my Scottish baseball cap.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bordy
Well I'll be there at 8am on 15th wearing my Scottish baseball cap.
Hopefully we will have been and gone, I think we arrive at the ungodly hour of 5am, but who knows, perhaps we will see you at the next meet.

caz
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:04 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody

Caz
Hi Caz

Oo, how exciting!!!

Who are you flying with? I am so envious, we're not out there until late '05.

Don't forget to let me know what Cockatoo's like!!!

Good Luck!!!

D D
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Caz

Wishing you the very best.....wish I was going too. Hopefully we will not be too long behind you and will catch up with you on next Melbourne meet.
Irene
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Hi Caz

Oo, how exciting!!!

Who are you flying with? I am so envious, we're not out there until late '05.

Don't forget to let me know what Cockatoo's like!!!

Good Luck!!!

D D
Hi Dolly,

We are flying from Leeds/Bradford airport with klm to amsterdam then onto singapore with klm, staying a night in singapore then with BA to Melbourne, all done by husbands employer, not sure what the planes are like with KLM as nobody seems to go this route on here.

I will check out cockatoo and get back to you once we get back online.

Hope to see you there soon

Caz
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by parkhigh
Hello Caz

Wishing you the very best.....wish I was going too. Hopefully we will not be too long behind you and will catch up with you on next Melbourne meet.
Irene
Hi Irene,

thanks for that, as you can imagine very excited and very nervous too, but it will be your turn soon.

Good luck

Caz
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Irene,

thanks for that, as you can imagine very excited and very nervous too, but it will be your turn soon.

Good luck

Caz
Good luck Caz with a 'Z'!

Cas with an 'S' and I fly on the 10th January to Melb'n on separate planes. I arrive on the 11th and Cas on the 12th. We're staying in an apartment in Williamstown for a week and then looking for a house or apartment to rent for the longer term.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:28 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Hi everybody

Caz
Hi Caz,

Well done - made it at last!

Hope the journey over here goes well, & look forward to seeing you at one of our Expat meets here sometime (we're thinking about having one in Jan, anyway).

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:30 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Good luck Caz with a 'Z'!

Cas with an 'S' and I fly on the 10th January to Melb'n on separate planes. I arrive on the 11th and Cas on the 12th. We're staying in an apartment in Williamstown for a week and then looking for a house or apartment to rent for the longer term.
Separate planes? Did the airlines insist on that, so you'd both behave yourselves ??!!

Anya.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:38 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Separate planes? Did the airlines insist on that, so you'd both behave yourselves ??!!

Anya.
LOL, g'deevening Anya!

Cas booked her flight ages ago from Manchester. I booked mine today once I'd secured funding and fly from Heathrow. Interestingly, we will be in Singapore at more or less the same time, so there's a good chance of bumping in to each other in the transit lounge!

Actually, I prefer your explanation for being on separate planes. I suppose it does stop us from becoming members of the mile high club......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.