Flights booked

Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Flights booked

Hi

I am excited to say that we have our flights booked for our validation trip to Queensland We are staying with my brother in Sunshine Coast and have an apartment booked on Gold Coast for Easter holidays!! We are really looking forward to it although we had hoped to be going permenantly but still have a house to sell We should be going permenantly around July all going well. Hoping to meet up with some of the lovely people that we have met on this great site.
Helena