Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flights booked!!!!!!!!!

Flights booked!!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Location: drinking champagne 24 -7!!!In the land of visa grants!
vigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud of
Cool Flights booked!!!!!!!!!

At long last the day has come and our flights are booked!!!!

Singapore airlines 10th march Heathrow with a three day stopover in Singapore. Cant really believe that this day is the day that we leave England and start our new life down under. The last 18 months have been hard especially the last 6months they have been the worst.Our house collapsed twice our TRA was lost for ten weeks our medicals were delayed so I think me and my family deserve some good luck.
We have been living with my mum for three weeks and now we have another three weeks it is hard she has made us welcomed but it's not the same as living just with your own little family.
Now the nerves are getting the better of me I'm now laying in bed at night with a hundred questions going around in my head .
I know its going to be tough Ive read enough posting on here to be aware of the struggles but I am still as dedicated to this move as from the first day.

I suppose the 10th march will never mean the same from now on, but in a positive way.
Just wanted to thank everyone who has given me support over the last 18months and let you all know that we have booked our flights

Big thanks to Latona she is going through the process herself and she has always been there for me .
Will keep you all posted but its a bit difficult as mum doesn't have broadband and oh my god its soooooooo slow without it

ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS IN MY CASE AND YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT WAIT
Kind regards
Lisa Neil Luke Sophie
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Flights booked!!!!!!!!!

goog luck guys in your new life, have a lovely flight

gee x
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights booked!!!!!!!!!

I suppose the 10th march will never mean the same from now on, but in a positive way.

Good luck with your new life and may 10th March be the best day of the start of the rest of your lives.
Lynne and Mick
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

All the best to you & your family !!
Were just waiting for our house sale to complete, then we will be booking our flights, also with Singapore airways.

Good luck

Nicky & John
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:21 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic, enjoy

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vigilant

Singapore airlines 10th march Heathrow with a three day stopover in Singapore. Cant really believe that this day is the day that we leave England and start our new life down under. The last 18 months have been hard especially the last 6months they have been the worst.Our house collapsed twice our TRA was lost for ten weeks our medicals were delayed so I think me and my family deserve some good luck.
We have been living with my mum for three weeks and now we have another three weeks it is hard she has made us welcomed but it's not the same as living just with your own little family.
Now the nerves are getting the better of me I'm now laying in bed at night with a hundred questions going around in my head .
I know its going to be tough Ive read enough posting on here to be aware of the struggles but I am still as dedicated to this move as from the first day.

Just wanted to thank everyone who has given me support over the last 18months and let you all know that we have booked our flights

Big thanks to Latona she is going through the process herself and she has always been there for me .
Will keep you all posted but its a bit difficult as mum doesn't have broadband and oh my god its soooooooo slow without it

Kind regards
Lisa Neil Luke Sophie

Good God - all the very best of luck!!!!! did you book it all through singapore? can i ask how much please? feel free to PM me!

k on its way!

j x
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Good God - all the very best of luck!!!!! did you book it all through singapore? can i ask how much please? feel free to PM me!

k on its way!

j x
Good luck to your new life down under
Old Feb 15th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

The very best of luck to you and your family, Lisa. I often think of you coz you applied the same day as us! We fly on the 28th Feb via Hong Kong. Contracts exchanged and we complete next Monday, 20th Feb. Shippers were here on Monday, so house is looking like a badly furnished rental. Anyway, we'll be staying with my Mam and Dad for the last week and then that's it - the start of our new life on the Gold Coast. We're lucky to have my brother there - he'll be meeting us at the airport and then we're going to stay with him for a few days until we can get a decent rental sorted. Again, good luck in your new life. You deserve it. Michelle and family
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Kind regards
Lisa Neil Luke Sophie
Arghhh all the very best.I can imagine I will feel this way hopfully soon.I think what is so hard is you wait for so long for it all come together that it does not seem real and then all of a sudden it hits you.
My advice stay calm try to chill enjoy the whole experience and be happy!!!!
Good Luck .
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

Lisa, where do I begin?
We wish you all the happiness in the world and make the most of every minute you have worked hard to get to where you are going, and deserve to have the life you have all been dreaming of.
Neil...... good luck on the job front it won’t take you long at all.
Lisa ......try to relax and enjoy, you’ll have your house overlooking the bay very soon.
Luke and Sophie ........two very special children who are very lucky to have such an opportunity, have fun in your new schools and enjoy the surf. Think of Bradley Anya and Freya when you’re in the sun having fun.
Most of all when you finally get settled, sit in your back garden with a large glass of wine, raise your glasses and make the most of your dream.
Be happy always.

Hopefully see you soon in Brisbane.
Keep in touch
Love
Denise Peter Bradley Anya and Freya
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Good luck hope it all goes well
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:21 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

hey, great news Lisa,

glad to see everything coming together for you and your family.

enjoy yourselves, will be thinking of you.

Traceyxx
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Kind regards
Lisa Neil Luke Sophie
All best wishes to you and your family as you start your oz adventure.

Kim & Andy