Wikiposts

Flights Booked

Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:45 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Flights Booked

Hiya have booked flights now i am scared :scared: we have our leaving do on the 21st Oct and our flights are booked for the 6th Nov, i have never been to Australia in my life but i am looking on it as an adventure and a chance to try something new. There a feww things i am not looking forward to one being a 24hr flight with a boisterous 22mth old boy and also missing my mom i still don't think it feels real i think it is because i don't know what to expect i have listened to lots of different opinions on here and i am looking forward to forming my own opinions on life in Sydney. Oh well what a shame i have got xmas in the sun this year (makes a change from windy walsall).

Good luck to everyone else who is heading out before xmas

Poshrice
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Flights Booked

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya have booked flights now i am scared :scared: we have our leaving do on the 21st Oct and our flights are booked for the 6th Nov, i have never been to Australia in my life but i am looking on it as an adventure and a chance to try something new. There a feww things i am not looking forward to one being a 24hr flight with a boisterous 22mth old boy and also missing my mom i still don't think it feels real i think it is because i don't know what to expect i have listened to lots of different opinions on here and i am looking forward to forming my own opinions on life in Sydney. Oh well what a shame i have got xmas in the sun this year (makes a change from windy walsall).

Poshrice
brilliant news, keep us posted
jacqui
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:50 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Poshrice
Great news ooo its exciting isnt it??? I am sooo jelous have a great leaving do. Healthy to be scared but enjoy every minute of it.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Poshrice
I'll be there in January. We'll have to get together for a drink with any other new arrivals

Debs
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:59 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debilloyd
I'll be there in January. We'll have to get together for a drink with any other new arrivals

Debs
That will be great will be on a downer after xmas as before xmas we will have the big move to oz a month in a service apartment while we find some rental accomodation then it is my birthday and the day after is my little boys then a week later xmas so nothing to exciting happening after xmas well at least not till my paretns come out in Feb so will really look forward to meeting up with anyone who is going to be in the area.

poshrice
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:02 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Poshrice
It's a nice feeling isn't it?! Did you sell your house in the end?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Poshrice
thats fantastic. all the very best of luck to you.

good god i didnt know you were in walsall :scared: i was born and bred in kidderminster :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:23 am
Tired but Happy

Originally Posted by worzel
It's a nice feeling isn't it?! Did you sell your house in the end?
Yes it was sold beginning of august and the people who have bought it off us have bought it to rent it out so bought all our furniture and fixtures and fittings the lot all we a re taking with us is the stuff that is going to oz the rest is staying in the house or is going in a skip. we are just at the stage now waiting to sign contracts and complete we were told by estate agents that the funds would be in buyers account within the next week all surveys and searches have been done we have signed contract for our side of things just waiting for the other side but the offered us a £30,000 deposit to show that they were going to go through with the sale and stupid hubby said no duhh typicla send a amn to do a womans job lol anyway we decided to go with flights as we have got a really good price and didn't want to miss it. Have just ahd confirmation shippers are booked for the 20th Oct soam on panic stations now as have got so much to do.

Good luck for your move

Poshrice
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

SarahJane is an unknown quantity at this point

Poshrice
I have my leaving do on the 21st too and leave for Sydney just days later on the 25th!

Doesn't feel real to me at all yet either although the nerves have definitely set in!! :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:39 am
Tired but Happy

Originally Posted by SarahJane
I have my leaving do on the 21st too and leave for Sydney just days later on the 25th!

Doesn't feel real to me at all yet either although the nerves have definitely set in!! :scared:
Cool is brill isn't it where abouts in Sydney are you headed we are initially going to be staying in marsfield, but after that we are looking in the northern districts and the hills areas as we wanted a family friendly area.
Keep in touch let us know how you get on

Poshrice
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:25 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for your move

Poshrice
Good luck to you to
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:26 am
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by SarahJane

We fly in 42 hours and it still doesn't feel real.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

You'll love it

keep your chin up
hugs Lace x
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:28 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by worzel
We fly in 42 hours and it still doesn't feel real.

youre making me feel ill!!!!!

who are you flying with??
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you worzel too
I have followed your threads and I wish you all the happines in the world
hugs seee you on the other side
Lace x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.