Flights booked

Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:13 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights booked

Originally Posted by Rooksie
hang on ... you got all that for £1572!!!!! are you shi**in me!?!?!?!?!

bugger off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats brill
Yeah although we haven't bought a seat for Bobby as every time we've flown to the far east there's always been spare
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:14 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Leave Uk 17th August arrive Melbourne 26th August
See you here !!!!!!!!!!

Cas
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:15 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
not thought of doin that....
Is that possible....
Why is Andy givin you earache anyway? Doesn't he klike to replyin to us?

No won't be bookin with the Coop as I finish work on 8th July so discount card won't be valid.
Will go ebookers or singapore

Booked farewell do on the 12th August whether or not

Ang
no earache because i cant justify his reasons for wantin to leave!

shame about the co-op....

what ya doin on the 12th? is rich finishin work same time as you too?

boom
x
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:23 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomie
thought you were booking with the co-op?

Shall you fly anyways mid Aug.....so rich can start werk....then fly to NZ when ya need to validate?

boomie
x
can't fly without the visa....
Are you having a blonde day or what....
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:25 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

can't fly without the visa....
Are you having a blonde day or what....

ETA visa - holiday visa

boom
x
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:25 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomie
no earache because i cant justify his reasons for wantin to leave!

shame about the co-op....

what ya doin on the 12th? is rich finishin work same time as you too?

boom
x
No its not a shame about the coop, can't wait to leave tbh

Somethin booked at the Bulls Head

No he isn't workin till August
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:28 pm

No its not a shame about the coop, can't wait to leave tbh

I was referrin to you getin staff discount

good choice bulls head.... walkin distance

boom
x
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:46 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Leave Uk 17th August arrive Melbourne 26th August
You lucky, lucky thing you. We are still waiting to exchange, mortgage company have now asked for proof of our buyers earnings verbally but say that they must put it in writing to buyers before they respond. Duuuhhhh, if that was the case why tell them, so buyers are still waiting for the said letter.
To say it is driving me insane is an understatement. Not a happy bunny.
Glad your sale is all going through now.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:48 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
You lucky, lucky thing you. We are still waiting to exchange, mortgage company have now asked for proof of our buyers earnings verbally but say that they must put it in writing to buyers before they respond. Duuuhhhh, if that was the case why tell them, so buyers are still waiting for the said letter.
To say it is driving me insane is an understatement. Not a happy bunny.
Glad your sale is all going through now.
Hugs
Sarah
Thanks Sarah, keeping everything crossed for you guys
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations! After the stress with the house and then your son (glad he's ok) it's nice for there to be some good news!

Good Luck.

Jenny
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by Three P's
Congratulations! After the stress with the house and then your son (glad he's ok) it's nice for there to be some good news!

Good Luck.

Jenny

Thanks Jenny
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:30 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Well done Fraser. You got a good deal. Feel like we will miss you although we haven't even met. Essex doesn't seem so far away but Melbourne will be forever away once you are gone, and not feel much closer when we are in Perth.

Really hope all goes well for you and your family. Look forward to reading your posts on life in Australia. Keep us posted on the job front. Are you continuing plumbing when you get out there? Any tips you can pass on for my hubby would be great.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Well done Fraser. You got a good deal. Feel like we will miss you although we haven't even met. Essex doesn't seem so far away but Melbourne will be forever away once you are gone, and not feel much closer when we are in Perth.

Really hope all goes well for you and your family. Look forward to reading your posts on life in Australia. Keep us posted on the job front. Are you continuing plumbing when you get out there? Any tips you can pass on for my hubby would be great.
Thanks Anne

First I'd like to say Perth is a hell of a lot further away from Melbourne than Essex from Surrey

As for the job I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do, I'll have to wait and se what happens
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:37 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Anne

First I'd like to say Perth is a hell of a lot further away from Melbourne than Essex from Surrey

As for the job I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do, I'll have to wait and se what happens
Well done ya ******!, do you have family in Victoria?
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:39 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulf
Well done ya ******

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.