What can I say

Thank you

where are you going via??
Old Jun 28th 2005, 2:55 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flights booked

Originally Posted by fraser
We'll go if Henry's eye is healing ok

Oh no, hope it's healing OK as was looking forward to meeting you all!!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 2:57 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
where are you going via??
Penang seven days in the holiday inn beach view room,can't wait
Old Jun 28th 2005, 2:59 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Oh no, hope it's healing OK as was looking forward to meeting you all!!
should be ok, just can't predict what he's going to do, he's already diving all around the house
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Penang seven days in the holiday inn beach view room,can't wait

thats the one you posted on here before, right??

lovely jubley
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Fraser

Rich is asking who've you booked with and have you got a good deal....
He wants to book ours for that week to Brisbane but I daren't until we have visa

Ang
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey Fraser

He wants to book ours for that week to Brisbane but I daren't until we have visa

Ang
It was with Malaysia it cost £1572 including flights to KL flights from Kl To Penang, Penang to Kl and on to Melbourne and includes 7 nights accomodation.
Booked with trailfinders not bad for four of us

We could have booked with ebookers for £1040 but wouldn't have been able to stop off.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thats the one you posted on here before, right??

lovely jubley
That's it
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:04 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey Fraser

Ang

thought you were booking with the co-op?

Shall you fly anyways mid Aug.....so rich can start werk....then fly to NZ when ya need to validate?

boomie
x

Last edited by Boomie; Jun 28th 2005 at 3:17 pm.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:06 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Leave Uk 17th August arrive Melbourne 26th August
OMG thats soo exciting cant imagine how it must feel to actually be going!!
I was shaking this morning just paying for the bank draft hopefully our TRA will be on its way tomorrow!!!

Glad henrys ok hope his eye heals quickly!!

Kris
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:07 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Leave Uk 17th August arrive Melbourne 26th August
Fraser,

I'm so pleased for you and your good lady, but I really cannot believe that you're actually leaving on 17th August - when you consider that less than, what, eight weeks ago? you were near breaking point not having heard anything - now you've sold the house, fixed the son up (glad to hear he's ok) and booked your flights! Flippen heck!!

It's actually going to be really strange to have you 'across on the other side' so to speak - you're going to be a proper paid-up expat!!! Flippen heck!!

Anyway, envious as hell but in the nicest way! Congrats, mate - you're almost there!

Nicky
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:07 pm
Account Closed

It was with Malaysia it cost £1572 including flights to KL flights from Kl To Penang, Penang to Kl and on to Melbourne and includes 7 nights accomodation.
Booked with trailfinders not bad for four of us

We could have booked with ebookers for £1040 but wouldn't have been able to stop off.

hang on ... you got all that for £1572!!!!! are you shi**in me!?!?!?!?!

bugger off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats brill
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Fraser,

I'm so pleased for you and your good lady, but I really cannot believe that you're actually leaving on 17th August - when you consider that less than, what, eight weeks ago? you were near breaking point not having heard anything - now you've sold the house, fixed the son up (glad to hear he's ok) and booked your flights! Flippen heck!!

It's actually going to be really strange to have you 'across on the other side' so to speak - you're going to be a proper paid-up expat!!! Flippen heck!!

Anyway, envious as hell but in the nicest way! Congrats, mate - you're almost there!

Nicky

Thanks Nicky
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Fraser,

Nicky
i know!!!!! this must be what it feels like when one of your children leaves home!! *sniff* . pass me a tissue will you.
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomie
thought you were booking with the co-op?

Shall you fly anyways mid Aug.....so rich can start werk....then from to NZ when ya need to validate?

boomie
x
not thought of doin that....
Is that possible....
Why is Andy givin you earache anyway? Doesn't he klike to replyin to us?

No won't be bookin with the Coop as I finish work on 8th July so discount card won't be valid.
Will go ebookers or singapore

Booked farewell do on the 12th August whether or not

Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.