Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flights Booked - 26th November

Flights Booked - 26th November

Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flights Booked - 26th November

Well - its finally happening. I am still buzzing with the excitement of it all and what is in store!
Im leaving from Manchester with my 2 youngest offspring on 26th November on the 10am flight with Singapore airlines (to Perth) - is anyone coming along too
Mandy x
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Flights Booked - 26th November

Really chuffed for you Mandy, hope you have a wonderful time in Perth.
Have you got somewhere lined up yet? We are hoping to fly to Perth on the 12th of Dec, still sorting house and shipping out at the mo..(thought the stress would be over once visa's granted)

Hope its everything you dreamed of

All the very best, Jay
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JR05
Really chuffed for you Mandy, hope you have a wonderful time in Perth.
Have you got somewhere lined up yet? We are hoping to fly to Perth on the 12th of Dec, still sorting house and shipping out at the mo..(thought the stress would be over once visa's granted)

Hope its everything you dreamed of

All the very best, Jay
Thanks Jay - you too - its so exciting hey
My boxes are all ready for collection - am trying to decide wether to secure a rental from here in UK or pay lots of money for holiday rental for week on arrival I know someone who is happy to go check rental out for me i seen on line and owner is happy to hold for my arrival - what you think??
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:22 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Mandy, hope you have a safe and enjoyable journey.
If I were you I would get your friend to check out the rental as it is coming into the holiday season and those rentals will be at a premium, plus you have nothing to lose and it may just be right for you.

Lox x
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loz
Good luck Mandy, hope you have a safe and enjoyable journey.
If I were you I would get your friend to check out the rental as it is coming into the holiday season and those rentals will be at a premium, plus you have nothing to lose and it may just be right for you.

Lox x
yeah that is what i was thinking too - its in the area i want ot be in - looks lovely from pics and friend could send more pics - fingers crossed it is all falling well so far
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

nicknic will become famous soon enough

Good luck Mandy

Hope all your dreams come true and perth is all you want it to be

we still havent sold our house yet so cant say when we will be there

no time now then to have a brew at boundary mill with you

never mind we will have a bottle of wine or two in perth

see you there
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

djfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nice

Well done Mandy - we fly out on 23 November heading for Melbourne. Fingers crossed all goes well for you and your family
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Well - its finally happening. I am still buzzing with the excitement of it all and what is in store!
Im leaving from Manchester with my 2 youngest offspring on 26th November on the 10am flight with Singapore airlines (to Perth) - is anyone coming along too
Mandy x
flipineck, you didn't hang about did you chuck?

Good for you

sam xx
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:14 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy x
Hi Mandy,

I'll have that bottle of wine in the fridge ready for you when you arrive as requested !

We've booked a rental from the UK. Booked it through an estate agency - at least they won't run away with the money. Hoping it looks as nice as the pics on the website.

Good luck with the flight. Hope to see you once you get here (send me a pm through this site).

Gina
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Carole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to all

Hi Mandy,

Goodluck in your new life in Australia-Perth, and have a journey when you fly out on the 26th Nov.
Myself and family fly out the day after on the 27th, from Manchester airport to Brisbane via Singapore, arrive in Brisbane on the 29th November. So much stuff to sort out,
Carole
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Mandy,

We fly 25th Nov from LHR @ 1815, arrive BNE 28th after 18hr stopover in Transit hotel, fancied a break inbetween flights and wanted to do a bit of shopping! xx Good luck x

S-j x
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 7:05 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy x
Good luck !! hope it all goes well
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by penky
Good luck !! hope it all goes well
I am beginning to worry - keep pushing htem to back of mind oh my god!!! waht am i doing!! there is noone to back me up when i arrive - its me the kids and the big new adventure
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

I am beginning to worry - keep pushing htem to back of mind oh my god!!! waht am i doing!! there is noone to back me up when i arrive - its me the kids and the big new adventure
Your having what you said - the biggest adventure anyone can do and it is all worth every bit of it. x x x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice

Congrats to all. We have just spoken to an employer and hubby has a job lined up to start on Sunshine coast 26 Nov. So we are looking at booking flights. We want to go via Singapore and have a nights stop over. Can anyone recommend a web site to use ? Singapore Airlines don't seem to offer the option to book a hotel for a stopover, or am I being really thick ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.