Flights booked

Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:18 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Flights booked

We are nearly there. Flights are booked we fly 12th November Gatwick to Dubai then to Cairo for 1 week then back to Dubai onto Mumbai for 1 month then to Colombo for a month then to Bangkok surface to Singapore in a month finally arriving Melbourne on the 18th Feb 2004.

How excited am i??? VERY

Trouble is have to ship everything but a rucksack each. Moved into my dads this weekend and we had a van and 5 car loads of stuff!!! Argh!!!!! And we have got rid of loads

Leaving do booked for the 8th Nov for 200 people should be good bet I shed a tear or two.

Car hire sorted to get us from York to Gatwick £36 one way Ok it's a ford Ka but we only have 2 rucksacks and hand luggage

Roll on the 7th November when I can finish working.

Melbourne here we come

Jo

Old Sep 16th 2003, 11:06 am
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flights booked

Originally posted by joh117
We are nearly there. Flights are booked we fly 12th November Gatwick to Dubai then to Cairo for 1 week then back to Dubai onto Mumbai for 1 month then to Colombo for a month then to Bangkok surface to Singapore in a month finally arriving Melbourne on the 18th Feb 2004.

How excited am i??? VERY

Trouble is have to ship everything but a rucksack each. Moved into my dads this weekend and we had a van and 5 car loads of stuff!!! Argh!!!!! And we have got rid of loads

Leaving do booked for the 8th Nov for 200 people should be good bet I shed a tear or two.

Car hire sorted to get us from York to Gatwick £36 one way Ok it's a ford Ka but we only have 2 rucksacks and hand luggage

Roll on the 7th November when I can finish working.

Melbourne here we come

Jo

Cool!! We booked flights today too!! Fly from Heathrow to Perth 16th November, but going staight there!! With 2 kids in tow dont fancy a round-the-world tour!!! We done that in 95, it was fab!!

Anyway, have a great time and good luck!!