flights?

Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default flights?

i need to get to Scotland within the next week! anyone seen any cheap flights?
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flights?

Originally Posted by daunted
i need to get to Scotland within the next week! anyone seen any cheap flights?
Give Qantas a try, when I changed my flight this morning they said the flights were a lot emptier than normal for the time of year, so its just possible if you ring them you might get a good price.
Not knowing why you are going, if its for compassionate reasons, make sure you tell them that as sometimes that can make a difference. Not always but worth a go.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Give Qantas a try, when I changed my flight this morning they said the flights were a lot emptier than normal for the time of year, so its just possible if you ring them you might get a good price.
Not knowing why you are going, if its for compassionate reasons, make sure you tell them that as sometimes that can make a difference. Not always but worth a go.
thanks pollyanna, the husband of my best friend is terminally ill and into his final weeks. my best friend sounds terrible and i need to be there. will check Qantas site x
Old Oct 21st 2010, 2:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
thanks pollyanna, the husband of my best friend is terminally ill and into his final weeks. my best friend sounds terrible and i need to be there. will check Qantas site x
Give them a call as well. They are pretty good on compassionate flights - I've flown with them for that reason, and have friends who have done the same. They may be able to get you on a flight even if the website is not showing any seats left.
All the best, horrible reason to have to fly.

Hugs

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 21st 2010 at 2:46 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Give them a call as well. They are pretty good on compassionate flights - I've flown with them for that reason, and have friends who have done the same. They may be able to get you on a flight even if the website is not showing any seats left.
All the best, horrible reason to have to fly.

Hugs
thanks pollyana will call tomorrow x
Old Oct 21st 2010, 3:17 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

What a lovely friend you are...all the best and I hope you find suitable flights xx
Old Oct 21st 2010, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedT
What a lovely friend you are...all the best and I hope you find suitable flights xx
thanks redt - cant describe the strength with which i need to be by her side