flights

Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:40 pm
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default flights

Hi

Has anyone used Malaysian Airlines?? could anyone recomend?? we have used Emirates before and as cattleclass goes, it was just ok.
Thanks
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:49 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flights

Emirates have one of the best economy seat pitch of any airline (sharing that honor with Air NZ) at 34". Sure its not huge but beats the rest. KL airport is very nice for the connection and the food is usually awesome.

I would rank Malaysian with Singapore in terms of service and generally overall. You should not be disappointed.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Chief1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Centurion
I would rank Malaysian with Singapore in terms of service and generally overall. You should not be disappointed.

I agree, both are very good airlines. Beware tho of Malaysians baggage allowance as they are inflexible and expensive if u go over.

Also Singapore is using the new A380 superjumbo now on some of its LHR - SIN - Syd routes which is supposed to be more spacious again.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:07 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chief1980
Also Singapore is using the new A380 superjumbo now on some of its LHR - SIN - Syd routes which is supposed to be more spacious again.
Not more spacious......just more people squeezed into a bigger tube.

G
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:17 pm
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Emirates have one of the best economy seat pitch of any airline (sharing that honor with Air NZ) at 34". Sure its not huge but beats the rest. KL airport is very nice for the connection and the food is usually awesome.

Thanks quys for your info, i know emirates give you lots more luggage allowance if you prove to them you have visa, i dont know if thats the case with other airlines. ??
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kazozz
Thanks quys for your info, i know emirates give you lots more luggage allowance if you prove to them you have visa, i dont know if thats the case with other airlines. ??

I think Qantas used to do it too but not 100%
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Grayling
Not more spacious......just more people squeezed into a bigger tube.

G
Ha ha maybe but I'm fairly sure there is more legroom in the current crop of Singapore Airlines A380's cos they went for a low capacity high comfort set up (471 passengers as opposed to 800 max capacity) for their roll out fleet.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:56 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

I just read my own post. I said Emirates. Which is wrong. I meant Malaysian have one of the best seat pitches....<runs off to find more coffee>