flights

Old Jun 15th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default flights

Hi everyone,

Has anybody used "Royal Brunei Airlines" from Heathrow to Perth? They seem to be cheaper than other flights but don't know if it's worth paying the extra.

Ian..
Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:27 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flights

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi everyone,

Has anybody used "Royal Brunei Airlines" from Heathrow to Perth? They seem to be cheaper than other flights but don't know if it's worth paying the extra.

Ian..
Never flown with them personally, but the OH said if you don't drink, their ok - just. They also have smaller aircraft with a two stop trip, Dubai and Brunei.You can take your own booze you get in LHR dutyfree, but you have to drink the lot before Dubai and anything you get in dutyfree in Dubai, if possible, you have to drink before Brunei - that is if you can get it through security.

Last edited by The Bloke; Jun 16th 2008 at 9:31 am.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:49 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting.... Didn't realise that about the Royal Brunei. It's not the end of the world, but it's extra hassle if you want wine with your dinner!

Learn something new everyday! Thanks for the info

Ali x
Old Jun 19th 2008, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Never flown with them personally, but the OH said if you don't drink, their ok - just. They also have smaller aircraft with a two stop trip, Dubai and Brunei.You can take your own booze you get in LHR dutyfree, but you have to drink the lot before Dubai and anything you get in dutyfree in Dubai, if possible, you have to drink before Brunei - that is if you can get it through security.
Thanks for the info.

Ian..
Old Jun 19th 2008, 12:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm flying back to UK with them from Brissie next week. Only had a couple of negative comments but lots of positive stuff so I'm assuming they are no different from any other airline in terms of quality. If I get back home two weeks later, I'll post my thoughts on them.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I'm flying back to UK with them from Brissie next week. Only had a couple of negative comments but lots of positive stuff so I'm assuming they are no different from any other airline in terms of quality. If I get back home two weeks later, I'll post my thoughts on them.
Thanks, i look forward to your comments.

Ian..