Flight tips

Old Apr 12th 2010, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

hotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant future
Default Flight tips

Unlikely, but I have to ask, does anyone have any secret, magical website that they go to when booking flights UK/Ireland direction?

I'm currently monitoring expedia and etihad regularly (need to go home in September for a wedding) but just wondering if anyone has any tips as to how you find out about upcoming sales or any good travel agents you've used etc..?

Ta
Old Apr 12th 2010, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

canadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flight tips

Not magical,

But I usually find a decent deal on www.bestflights.com.au and then take it to flight centre to beat the price.

Lufthansa had a special for $1499 to Dublin for any dates from now until end of year... My brother snapped it up the other day for christmas - the special is gone now, but keep a look out on all the airlines websites that leave/go to where you want. Think they still have fares for 1999 though... try at www.lufthansa.com

Last edited by canadaeh; Apr 12th 2010 at 6:37 am.