Reload this Page >

flight restrictions

flight restrictions

Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

shelley77 will become famous soon enough
Default flight restrictions

Hi

We are heading soon to OZ for me to carry out a chefs course and I wondered if any one knows if I can put my knife box ( locked of course ) in the hold on the plane or is this just not going to happen ???

I don't want to get stopped with a box full of knives !!!!

Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:10 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: flight restrictions

Originally Posted by shelley77
Hi

We are heading soon to OZ for me to carry out a chefs course and I wondered if any one knows if I can put my knife box ( locked of course ) in the hold on the plane or is this just not going to happen ???

Its only in the cabin that pointy things are bad the hold will be fine
Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:10 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

put it in your checked in luggage and declare it when you get to australia.....you should be fine but make sure you declare it....
Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:16 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Stick them in your suitcase and let the check-in staff know. They just can't go as hand luggage.
Marie