FLIGHT PRICES

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

pinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nice
Default FLIGHT PRICES

Is it just me not doing it right or are Quantas and Emirates ALOT more expensive than Singapore Air
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

MelbourneCityRach will become famous soon enough
Default Re: FLIGHT PRICES

Yep, and singapore air is a LOT nicer so you're lucky really!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:39 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MelbourneCityRach View Post
Yep, and singapore air is a LOT nicer so you're lucky really!!!!

...and Malaysian is even better.....and probably cheaper.

G
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

pinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nice

Great thanks Ill have a look at them.

How can they vary in price so much - we're talking thousands for the 6 of us!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

DazBevo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pinkjane08 View Post
Is it just me not doing it right or are Quantas and Emirates ALOT more expensive than Singapore Air
hi, we just booked Singapore to perth in oct and they were at least £150 cheaper than Quantos with much better connection aswell!!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

I have just been looking at flights in December for family and Emirates came back cheaper than Singapore for 9th December, it amazed me as usually Singapore are the cheapest and best. So keep shopping around. We went on a travel agent site and they quoted 5000gbp per ticket
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney, Australia, but home to EU in 2009 for good!
Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold

Can people please stop putting a “u” in Qantas! It drives me nuts!

On topic, Etihad are excellent, Then I would say Malaysian, then Singapore, Then BA.

Qantas are not what they make themselves out to be, I was expecting so much more and so disappointed.

Mikey
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:23 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

As in Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services ... strangely based in Sydney

Bit like my mum sending cards to Queenlands
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:19 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeyc View Post
Can people please stop putting a “u” in Qantas! It drives me nuts!

On topic, Etihad are excellent, Then I would say Malaysian, then Singapore, Then BA.

Qantas are not what they make themselves out to be, I was expecting so much more and so disappointed.

Mikey
I wonder if the new Quantuas A380 will be cheaper or more expensive?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney, Australia, but home to EU in 2009 for good!
Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK View Post
I wonder if the new Quantuas A380 will be cheaper or more expensive?
Well considering to advertise the launch they sold return tickets last week from Sydney to Los Angeles for a total price of $380, so who knows?.

But again, this is Qantas we are talking about, they are just a big rip off.

Mikey
Old Jun 24th 2008, 4:27 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeyc View Post
Well considering to advertise the launch they sold return tickets last week from Sydney to Los Angeles for a total price of $380, so who knows?.

But again, this is Qantas we are talking about, they are just a big rip off.

Mikey
I place no faith in Quantus at all. Qauntuus are one of the worst airlines there are.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Emirates and Singapore vary the prices of the flights frequently and while one day one will be cheaper, look a few weeks later and it will eb the other way around.