Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

flight info please

flight info please

Old Mar 31st 2006, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

high.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nice
Default flight info please

Can anyone advise when is the best time to book flights? We're looking to head over either in November this year or March next year for a reccie, I know it's pretty far in advance, but we were hoping this would be advantageous. We're hoping to fly into either Melbourne or Sydney.

Many thanks.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 3:52 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flight info please

Originally Posted by high.rise
Can anyone advise when is the best time to book flights? We're looking to head over either in November this year or March next year for a reccie, I know it's pretty far in advance, but we were hoping this would be advantageous. We're hoping to fly into either Melbourne or Sydney.

Many thanks.
Hi High rise,

If you book early, you have the pick of the flight times, and you get the shortest stopovers half way (if thats what you want) Singapore are always very good, and I think that the dates you are looking at are March is the cheaper period. November is the start of the summer period, and March is start of the winter.

Try looking at rates for November on singapore to give you an idea of prices. I believe malaisia are cheap as well, I flew singapore in Feb & they where great.