Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

in-flight football

in-flight football

Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

TheKellys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default in-flight football

I know that this might seem a bit sad to some of you lesser minded people but the day and time that we fly out to start our new life in sunny Oz is the same time that England will be playing their second game in the world cup.
I know that my 12 year old would like to watch it and so would I SO THE QUESTION IS , can you get live tv on board or is it just DVDs and video games
Please reply soon so that I can try and delete this thread before the missus sees it and files for divorce :scared: , they just don't understand the importance of the World Cup
THANKS
Tony
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:24 pm

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: in-flight football

Originally Posted by TheKellys
I know that this might seem a bit sad to some of you lesser minded people but the day and time that we fly out to start our new life in sunny Oz is the same time that England will be playing their second game in the world cup.
I know that my 12 year old would like to watch it and so would I SO THE QUESTION IS , can you get live tv on board or is it just DVDs and video games
Please reply soon so that I can try and delete this thread before the missus sees it and files for divorce :scared: , they just don't understand the importance of the World Cup
THANKS
Tony
nah they just show stuff that is on the airplane central hard drives such as films, music, TV Series... sorry
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheKellys
: , they just don't understand the importance of the World Cup
THANKS
Tony
if you ask the cabin crew they can get updates from the flight crew coz they'll be listening in you bet
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:51 pm

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah you may be able to get it on the radio... i remember virgin having some channels on board I think** not sure though was last year.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:10 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Streaming thru the net maybe on a laptop???