Wikiposts

flight booked

Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:17 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Smile flight booked

After months of not knowing what I'm doing my flight to Melbourne is finally booked I'm flying from Heathrow on the 27th of Feb and landing on the 1st of March.....phew......YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting all you Melbourne crew, who I've heard and read so much about. Bordy, you still up for an arm wrestle? Mark and Anya, sorry I couldn't make the picnic at Hanging Rock but I'm flying at the earliest possible time. Can't wait to meet you guys, Cas has painted a great picture of you. And Laura and Jonathon as well...Jonathon, we got a men's drinking club to organise!!!! And to everyone else, I hope to meet you soon and get to know you all better.

Take it easy

Carl

OMG.....forgot Cas....thanks for making it all happen, and see you at the airport
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: flight booked

Originally Posted by fireeater
After months of not knowing what I'm doing my flight to Melbourne is finally booked I'm flying from Heathrow on the 27th of Feb and landing on the 1st of March.....phew......YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting all you Melbourne crew, who I've heard and read so much about. Bordy, you still up for an arm wrestle? Mark and Anya, sorry I couldn't make the picnic at Hanging Rock but I'm flying at the earliest possible time. Can't wait to meet you guys, Cas has painted a great picture of you. And Laura and Jonathon as well...Jonathon, we got a men's drinking club to organise!!!! And to everyone else, I hope to meet you soon and get to know you all better.

Take it easy

Carl

OMG.....forgot Cas....thanks for making it all happen, and see you at the airport

Good on ya Carl, I'm sure once you settle in we can catch up for a few ales.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:42 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Take it easy

Carl

And don't forget about meetin up for a few next time the hammers are on the telly Although that'll probably be yeaarrrrsss from now at the rate they're playing
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:53 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Woo hoo!

Can't imagine what kind of picture Cas has painted!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 9:39 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by MarkMyWords
Woo hoo!

Can't imagine what kind of picture Cas has painted!
Ever seen a Hieronymus Bosch?

......she can't speak highly enough about you guys
Old Feb 15th 2005, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Take it easy

Carl

HOOOOORRAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, at bloody 7.25 am!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

excellent news carl, hope it all goes well. make sure you take a big swatter for those big huntsman , cas likes to glue them to the net curtains!! :scared:

all the best

Trish
Old Feb 15th 2005, 11:18 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimtrish
excellent news carl, hope it all goes well. make sure you take a big swatter for those big huntsman , cas likes to glue them to the net curtains!! :scared:

all the best

Trish
I've got 5 there now - all in a line :scared:

Now I've scared myself!!!

Chat at weekend Trish - call you?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by NJJ
And don't forget about meetin up for a few next time the hammers are on the telly Although that'll probably be yeaarrrrsss from now at the rate they're playing
Yeah, we'll have to arrange a drink before then for sure

Cheers Bordy, I'm getting some practice in at goodbye do's!!!!!

See you all soon

Carl
Old Feb 15th 2005, 11:35 pm

Originally Posted by jimtrish

all the best

Trish
Thanks Trish, every silver lining has a cloud....

Hope all goes well for you too

Carl
Old Feb 15th 2005, 11:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

a bet your wee tummy is churnin with excitment
good news mate. wishin u all the best
oh and it will take a brave man to get a beer oota bordy
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:40 am

Originally Posted by soapy
a bet your wee tummy is churnin with excitment
good news mate. wishin u all the best
oh and it will take a brave man to get a beer oota bordy
cheers soapy, not just tum.....more embarrassing moments on the way

And when I get out for a beer with Bordy, I'll happily buy him a pint or 2 for the help he gave me when I first joined the BE site

Take it easy and maybe get to see you sometime in Sydney

Carl
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:36 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

cheers soapy, not just tum.....more embarrassing moments on the way

And when I get out for a beer with Bordy, I'll happily buy him a pint or 2 for the help he gave me when I first joined the BE site

Take it easy and maybe get to see you sometime in Sydney

Carl
Don't listen to that Scottish bugger, I'll gladly buy you a pint. Come to think of it, can't remember last time I actually had a"Pint". I'm so used to pots of beer you get here now. 2 Pints & I'd be anyones nowadays.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Trish, every silver lining has a cloud....

Hope all goes well for you too

Carl
cheers mate,

you and cas will be welcome to visit if we ever get to townsville.

take care you guys and keep in touch

Trish
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I've got 5 there now - all in a line :scared:

Now I've scared myself!!!

Chat at weekend Trish - call you?
5!! OMG :scared: yep will definitely chat at weekend, off to see oceans 12 now, a bit of brad always does it for me....
tell me what time to ring ok.

chat soon mate.

Trish
xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.