Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flight to Bali then on to Adelaide

Flight to Bali then on to Adelaide

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Flight to Bali then on to Adelaide

I am trying to book a flight and having quite a few problems, getting the tickets for a reasonable price.

I can get from London to Bali no problem but I am having problems geting the one way flight from Bali to Adelaide, unless I want to pay a huge sum of money.

Is anyone aware of any deals either from Bali to Adelaide or london to Adelaide taking in Bali as a side stop?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:27 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flight to Bali then on to Adelaide

When do you want to travel?

Virginblue / Pacific Blue has just announced flights direct between ADL and DPS starting in December...there are some great introductory fares ex Aus...not sure about ex DPS.

http://www.virginblue.com.au/AboutUs...s/P_005588.htm
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Thats typical we hope to fly to Bali around 21st October and spend a month there before we start our new life.

But thanks for the info.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:46 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edie209
Thats typical we hope to fly to Bali around 21st October and spend a month there before we start our new life.

But thanks for the info.
It would be much easier to go from Bali via another Australian city such as Sydney or Melbourne, or perhaps even Perth.

There are very few direct international flights into Adelaide.

Try Virgin blue with a connection in Sydney or Melbourne.

G

Last edited by Grayling; Sep 22nd 2008 at 9:48 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

You COULD do both and fly Garuda - but don't okay?

Try bestflights.com.au or webjet.com.au
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for your replies I have now managed to get 6 tickets with Cathay Pacific flying via Hong Kong for under £5000.

I used a company called affordable Holidays the guy Stanley who help me found quite a few options all under £5000 and we chose the one that best suited us. If anyone is interested in trying hime he can be contacted on 0871 855 4350. Who knows he just might help you too.