Default Flanno Family

You know you have integrated when your family dresses like this
Attached Thumbnails Flanno Family-untitled1.jpg  
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:52 am
WBB

give us a break

Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

******* hillarious - But it is SOOOOOO True, these are the sort of folk you see walking around everyday, just need to add a few stone to one of the women (they don't look as though they've had enough junk food)!!

Be Warned - you are all gonna be fashion icons when you arrive (until you put so much weight on that all you can squeeze into is a flanno)

Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:56 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DianeOZ
******* hillarious - But it is SOOOOOO True, these are the sort of folk you see walking around everyday, just need to add a few stone to one of the women (they don't look as though they've had enough junk food)!!

Be Warned - you are all gonna be fashion icons when you arrive (until you put so much weight on that all you can squeeze into is a flanno)

They are very thin for Westies.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:17 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Ah, yes, all you little rodents have been having a fine old time today giggling and twittering, but do I detect a nervousness, a fear of slipping a rung down the social ladder into sartorial Pommie Hell, a place of no return?
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Huh?
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:27 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Huh?
There but for the grace of your clay idols go you?
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I hate it when people feel the need to denegrate others for their appearance.

My first reaction is to question their own insecurity.....
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

No offence, I was getting at the unhealthy eating habits, not the size in general.

Sorry

Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

No worries Diane... i think most of us are guilty of it to a lesser or greater degree...me included. I just try to prejudge as little as possible these days. I have had many a surprise when judging books by covers!!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:52 am

Originally posted by podgypossum
No worries Diane... i think most of us are guilty of it to a lesser or greater degree...me included. I just try to prejudge as little as possible these days. I have had many a surprise when judging books by covers!!
The above are the Westies from Fat Pizza. They are actors and actresses. In the story lines they steal atms, eat lots of junk food and swear a lot.

Everyone is an individual but stereotypes arise for a reason.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

I know, you are dead right, we can be a little insensitive when getting carried away with having a laugh. When I think of all the times I've put my size 6's in it!! (oh sorry - in Oz now size 8.5!!)

Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by bondipom
The above are the Westies from Fat Pizza. They are actors and actresses. In the story lines they steal atms, eat lots of junk food and swear a lot.

Everyone is an individual but stereotypes arise for a reason.

Are they the Aussie version of Wayne and Waynetta BP?
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

LOl

What was their "baby" called again???
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:00 am

Originally posted by podgypossum
Are they the Aussie version of Wayne and Waynetta BP?
That is an excellent comparison. The westies have more kids and commit more crime. Fat Pizza has to be watched as it takes the piss out of everyone here. Surprisingly there are hardly any poms featured.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.