Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fitness First Membeship For Transfer

Fitness First Membeship For Transfer

Old Feb 22nd 2007, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough
Default Fitness First Membeship For Transfer

I have a Fitness First Gym Memberships available for transfer, there are approximately 5 months left on each contract. This also has a Triple Pack (worth $50) which gives you a few free sessions with a personal trainer!!

I have also just paid for the next fortnights membership, so if you get in fast you will get the next fortnight free.

$33.95 per fortnight, all you need to pay is $60 transfer fee, saves you $150 joining fee and after 5 months it becomes a monthly plan as that will be the end of the 1 year contract. After this time it can be cancelled without incurring any cost.

This membership is a full membership, which can be used at any Fitness First Gym in Australia, including the Platinum Clubs in Queensland (Carindale and Mermaid Waters).

I have replaced my gym training with other training and so have no use for the membership now.

Cheers

Will

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 22nd 2007 at 10:58 pm. Reason: Please contact member via the site - personal contact details may not be placed in the post!!
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Fitness First Membeship For Transfer

Someone out there must be trying to keep fit???

Saying that it is all Ex Pats Ha HA