Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fish and chips on the Broadwater

Fish and chips on the Broadwater

Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Babs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Fish and chips on the Broadwater

Hi we have the British Shop and through that we have picnics or BBQ's with other poms, please feel free to join us if you live on or near the Gold Coast on 21st October at noon at the Broadwater - Charis's Fish and Chip Shop. We chose that place because they have swings, swimming (cordoned off part of the sea for children) toilets, fish and chips and eating areas. We will take chairs and try to get a table if not we will go under one of the trees there, also walking paths there. If you want to contact me I can be reached on 0755 788 186. Look forward to seeing you there. Oh dont forget to slip slop and slap.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:44 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fish and chips on the Broadwater

Originally Posted by Babs59
Hi we have the British Shop and through that we have picnics or BBQ's with other poms, please feel free to join us if you live on or near the Gold Coast on 21st October at noon at the Broadwater - Charis's Fish and Chip Shop. We chose that place because they have swings, swimming (cordoned off part of the sea for children) toilets, fish and chips and eating areas. We will take chairs and try to get a table if not we will go under one of the trees there, also walking paths there. If you want to contact me I can be reached on 0755 788 186. Look forward to seeing you there. Oh dont forget to slip slop and slap.
At Harley Park? We will try our best, although prob me & kids & my mum.... steve (hubby) works every Saturday.

Claire
xx
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Babs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of lightBabs59 is a glorious beacon of light

sounds great Claire, we look forward to meeting you there
Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
At Harley Park? We will try our best, although prob me & kids & my mum.... steve (hubby) works every Saturday.

Claire
xx
Old Oct 20th 2006, 7:45 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

sounds great Claire, we look forward to meeting you there
is this meet still going ahead???? Haven't heard anything about it......... anyone going?
Old Oct 20th 2006, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya, yes it is still on. I hope to get down there about 9am with the grandkids and then my daughters will come down with marquee and tea and coffee etc.
look forward to seeing you there.
Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
is this meet still going ahead???? Haven't heard anything about it......... anyone going?
Old Oct 20th 2006, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

For those of you who are not sure where it is, just look for the Grand Hotel at Labrador and Charris is just across the road, you cant miss it.
Hiya, yes it is still on. I hope to get down there about 9am with the grandkids and then my daughters will come down with marquee and tea and coffee etc.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 9:30 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

i will try my best babs. how will i know who you are??
Old Oct 21st 2006, 3:52 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

For those of you who are not sure where it is, just look for the Grand Hotel at Labrador and Charris is just across the road, you cant miss it.
sorry we could not make as Suzy is sick....... next time ok?