Wikiposts

First viewer today..

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:35 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: First viewer today..

Originally Posted by fraser
That was quite painless. They seemed to quite like it, we shall wait and see

thats worst part of weekend viewings - you got to wait until monday to see if they gonna offer or whatever (like you aint got enough stress mate!!!!)
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:38 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thats worst part of weekend viewings - you got to wait until monday to see if they gonna offer or whatever (like you aint got enough stress mate!!!!)

I know I can't believe it's ANZAC weekend so the whole of Oz is shutdown so I know I can't hear anything on the visa front until Tuesday. If it goes another week, it'll be the same as mayday here.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi

Good luck lets hope you get an offer,

looks good on the tour,

Know what you mean about keepling tidy with kids!!!!

Chris
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:43 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi

Good luck lets hope you get an offer,

looks good on the tour,

Know what you mean about keepling tidy with kids!!!!

Chris
Thanks appreciate it
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:44 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Dont let the 'house doctor' on channel 4 see your red walls........she'll paint 'em magnolia!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Dont let the 'house doctor' on channel 4 see your red walls........she'll paint 'em magnolia!
I know they've been like that since I decorated when we moved in. I was going to change them but estate agent said don't bother as the room's big enough to carry it off. We shall see
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

I know they've been like that since I decorated when we moved in. I was going to change them but estate agent said don't bother as the room's big enough to carry it off. We shall see
Cor sunglasses needed....but very nice. We have bright coloured rooms and it's currently under discussion, whether to be boring and go back to magnolia??? :scared:
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:59 am

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Cor sunglasses needed....but very nice. We have bright coloured rooms and it's currently under discussion, whether to be boring and go back to magnolia??? :scared:

You should see the rest, lilac hall & landing. Our bedroom blue on walls and ceiling(no white so I can sleep in very dark room). Boys room purple
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

You should see the rest, lilac hall & landing. Our bedroom blue on walls and ceiling(no white so I can sleep in very dark room). Boys room purple
Our bedroon Tigger Orange and Pooh Yellow....great to wake up too.... :scared:
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:04 am

Our bedroon Tigger Orange and Pooh Yellow....great to wake up too.... :scared:

Not when you've drunk too much i'll wager
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Not when you've drunk too much i'll wager
Ahh those were the days...now just replace vodka with baby...doh.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:08 am

Ahh those were the days...now just replace vodka with baby...doh.
Ditto...It'll soon be gin though