Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FIRST SUTHERLAND/SOUTH SYDNEY MEET-UP

FIRST SUTHERLAND/SOUTH SYDNEY MEET-UP

Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute
Default FIRST SUTHERLAND/SOUTH SYDNEY MEET-UP

Calling all in Sutherland, Kirrawee, Gymea, Miranda, Caringbah, Sylvania, Menai, Cronulla, Como etc etc

Gymea Hotel (next to Gymea station) 2PM Saturday 29th March

http://www.gymeahotel.com.au/

After a few threads and posting by Britexpats in The Shire, I've decided to set a date and place for our first meet-up.

The Gymea Hotel is right next to the railway station on the Sutherland - Cronulla line and has a large car park at the rear. Kids are welcome in the lounge during the day and there's a large area to sit outside if its nice. The TAB is in a separate room, so it does not feel like you are sat in a betting shop. Meals/snacks are served. Taxi's are available from the rank outside the hotel.

The plan is just to have an informal get together over a beer or three and show that there is life beyond the CBD.

I hope that we can have a good afternoon and that we'll all make some new friends in this great part of the world.

Last edited by Red_V_Roger; Mar 7th 2008 at 12:05 am.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:43 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FIRST SUTHERLAND/SOUTH SYDNEY MEET-UP

will inform the bloke and get him to see you there, wish I could come too but am stuck in the UK
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:33 pm
LCT
Forum Regular

LCT has much to be proud ofLCT has much to be proud ofLCT has much to be proud ofLCT has much to be proud ofLCT has much to be proud ofLCT has much to be proud ofLCT has much to be proud ofLCT has much to be proud ofLCT has much to be proud ofLCT has much to be proud ofLCT has much to be proud of

Sounds excellent. I'll be there and will look forward to it.

Thanks for organising!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:26 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

husband and a couple of mates willbe there, I wanna come
Old Mar 17th 2008, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Less than 2 weeks to go ... and it looks like there should be a good few of us, but come on the rest. We want to see you there!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

keijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant future

Hi, we were down in the Shire 2 weeks ago when my mum was over on holiday. We were in Sydney so my wife took us round to where she grew up in Como.
Useless info but I think it's a lovely area. We're back on the Sunny Coast now and mother's back in Wales
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Looking forward to seeing people tomorrow for our get together.

Me and the wife will be in Saints rugby T-Shirts. Her in a light blue one and me in a red and white one - probably the one I've got on in my little picture.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 1:43 am
Sand, sea and serenity

Milo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the rough

See you there Rodger, Ray will be late, working again!

Marie
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:01 pm

How did it go?

did lots turn up?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
How did it go?

did lots turn up?
I think for the first one it was a pleasing start. I think we had 12 adults in all and plenty of kids! We had a good time and I hope that everybody else did.

The feeling is that we should do something again - perhaps in Cronulla this time - which would be great
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
I think for the first one it was a pleasing start. I think we had 12 adults in all and plenty of kids! We had a good time and I hope that everybody else did.

The feeling is that we should do something again - perhaps in Cronulla this time - which would be great
well it sounds lovely I hope I'm there for the next one