British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   First Post.... Hunter Valley (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/first-post-hunter-valley-547814/)

yvonne-mick Jul 9th 2008 12:23 am

First Post.... Hunter Valley

Hi all this is my first post on this site. Got to Hunter valley about two months ago,(me my hubby and three girls) we are slowly sorting our lives out but have not found any friends where we are living so.. it would be so good to have a chat and a laugh with others in the same situation, or just have a chat with other adults (not that im desperate or anything lol)
Yvonne

jorose Jul 9th 2008 7:41 am

Re: First Post.... Hunter Valley

Originally Posted by yvonne-mick (Post 6550434)
Hi all this is my first post on this site. Got to Hunter valley about two months ago,(me my hubby and three girls) we are slowly sorting our lives out but have not found any friends where we are living so.. it would be so good to have a chat and a laugh with others in the same situation, or just have a chat with other adults (not that im desperate or anything lol)
Yvonne

Hi where in Hunter Valley are you heading?:D

claire doyle Jul 9th 2008 9:12 am

Originally Posted by jorose (Post 6551296)

Are you near Singleton?

yvonne-mick Jul 10th 2008 1:21 am

Originally Posted by jorose (Post 6551296)

Hi we are already in hunter near Maitland.

yvonne-mick Jul 10th 2008 1:25 am

Originally Posted by claire doyle (Post 6551589)
Are you near Singleton?

Not far from singleton, i think its about 25, 30 mins from us.
Yvonne

claire doyle Jul 10th 2008 3:05 am

Originally Posted by yvonne-mick (Post 6554682)
Not far from singleton, i think its about 25, 30 mins from us.
Yvonne

We might be moving down there from Queensland ... dont know yet. Whats it like and whats there to do with a 13 yr old 8 yr old and 3 year old boy?? If we do decide to move down will let you know.

yvonne-mick Jul 10th 2008 7:23 am

Originally Posted by claire doyle (Post 6554880)
We might be moving down there from Queensland ... dont know yet. Whats it like and whats there to do with a 13 yr old 8 yr old and 3 year old boy?? If we do decide to move down will let you know.

Its quite nice down here, lots of beaches and parks, lots of sport played all the time. Not that sure about what to do with three boys as we have three girls 15, 14, 11. So my main thing is to drop them off at shops with some cash that seems to work, but not sure for boys lol.
Yvonne.